Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 160th day of the year 1930. It was the 23rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,609 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,870 days or 29.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,105 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 1962.
If a dog named Roadrunner - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roadrunner will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Roadrunner will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Trevor Bolder
- 1962Yuval Banay
- 1978Eric Papilaya
- 1978Matthew Bellamy
- 1979Ryoko Kuninaka
- 1980Paul Preiss
- 1981Vic Chou
- 1985Sonam Kapoor
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1732Giuseppe Demachi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1791)
- 1882Robert Kerr, Irish-Canadian sprinter and coach (d. 1963)
- 1916Siegfried Graetschus, German SS officer (d. 1943)
- 1926Calvin “Fuzz” Jones, American singer and bass player (d. 2010)
- 1934Jackie Wilson, American singer-songwriter (Billy Ward and his Dominoes) (d. 1984)
- 1956Patricia Cornwell, American journalist and author
- 1978Hayden Schlossberg, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Dario Dainelli, Italian footballer
- 1980Paul Preiss, American model and actor
- 1983Dwayne Jones, American basketball player
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dominick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Jacques Cartier is the first European to discover the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1856Five hundred Mormons leave Iowa City, Iowa, and head west for Salt Lake City carrying all their possessions in two-wheeled handcarts.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1900Birsa Munda, an important figure in the Indian independence movement, dies in a British prison under mysterious circumstances.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1923Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1968U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a national day of mourning following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Esko Nikkari, Hansika Motwani, Katie Findlay, Tetsurō Oda, John DiMaggio, Laura Fygi, Adelle Lutz, Whitney Sloan, Chubby Checker, Russell Peters.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1930.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1930 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 17, 1934. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1930
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 23rd Monday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 264 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,609 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,870 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,105
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 1962
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: December 17, 1934 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-192)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1967 – Nicole Kidman, Australian-American actress, singer, and producer; January 4, 1945 – Vesa-Matti Loiri, Finnish actor and singer; October 27, 1992 – Emily Hagins, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,883