Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 160th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,686 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 734 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Maidel - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maidel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Maidel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Leslie Banks
- 1924Tony Britton
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1961Aaron Sorkin
- 1961Michael J. Fox
- 1981Parinya Charoenphol
- 1982Thomas Aldridge
- 1985Sonam Kapoor
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
- 1989Logan Browning
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1879Harry DeBaecke, American rower (d. 1961)
- 1900Fred Waring, American singer, bandleader, and television host (Waring’s Pennsylvanians) (d. 1984)
- 1952Uzi Hitman, Israeli singer-songwriter (d. 2004)
- 1961Michael J. Fox, Canadian-American actor, producer, and author
- 1969Eric Wynalda, American soccer player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1975Otto Addo, German-Ghanaian footballer and manager
- 1981Natalie Portman, Israeli-American actress, director, and producer
- 1982Yoshito Ōkubo, Japanese footballer
- 1984Yulieski Gourriel, Cuban baseball player
- 1987Rheagan Wallace, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman emperor Nero commits suicide, after quoting Homer’s Iliad, thus ending the Julio-Claudian dynasty and starting the civil war known as the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 1534Jacques Cartier is the first European to discover the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1762British forces begin the Siege of Havana and capture the city during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1934Donald Duck makes his debut in The Wise Little Hen.
- 1965The civilian Prime Minister of South Vietnam, Phan Huy Quát, resigns after being unable to work with a junta led by Nguyễn Cao Kỳ.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tay Ping Hui, Louise Brealey, Ella Fitzgerald, Shelly Martinez, Hank Thompson, Bill Pullman, Terry Reid, Rodrigo Amarante, Anita Dobson, Magali Noël.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 9, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1947 – Wes Studi, American actor and producer; June 25, 1978 – Aftab Shivdasani, Indian actor and producer; November 15, 1968 – Jennifer Charles, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Elysian Fields, Lovage, and La Mar Enfortuna).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,253