Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 160th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,535 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Johnny Ace
- 1941Jon Lord
- 1950David Troughton
- 1950Trevor Bolder
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1964Slaid Cleaves
- 1978Matthew Bellamy
- 1979Jasper Redd
- 1993Danielle Chuchran
- 1994Lee Hyeri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1588Johann Andreas Herbst, German composer and theorist (d. 1666)
- 1868Jane Avril, French model and dancer (d. 1943)
- 1910Ted Hicks, Australian public servant and diplomat, Australian High Commissioner to New Zealand (d. 1984)
- 1922John Gillespie Magee, Jr., Chinese-American pilot and poet (d. 1941)
- 1930Jordi Pujol i Soley, Spanish physician and politician, 126th President of the Generalitat de Catalunya
- 1954George Pérez, American author and illustrator
- 1963Johnny Depp, American actor, singer, producer, and director
- 1978Eric Papilaya, Austrian singer
- 1979Jasper Redd, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1985Sebastian Telfair, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1923Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1968U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a national day of mourning following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 2009An explosion kills 17 people and injures at least 46 at a hotel in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- 2010At least 40 people are killed and more than 70 others are wounded as an explosion rips through an evening wedding party in Arghandab, Kandahar.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dorothea Jordan, La Belle Otero, Louise Brealey, Kadhim Al-Sahir, Warren G, Troy Beyer, R. G. Armstrong, Lynn Anderson, Jean-Louis Roux, Kim Rhodes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 9, 1958.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1970 – Tarkan Gözübüyük, Turkish bass player and producer (Mezarkabul); September 15, 1926 – Shohei Imamura, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006); December 19, 1970 – Tyson Beckford, American model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949