Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1966. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,283 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,428 days or 17.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 653 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 1998.
If a dog named Furio - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Furio will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Furio will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868Jane Avril
- 1902Skip James
- 1936Jackie Mason
- 1951Telangana Shakuntala
- 1952Uzi Hitman
- 1962Yuval Banay
- 1967Jian Ghomeshi
- 1981Vic Chou
- 1992Lucien Laviscount
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1768Samuel Slater, English-American engineer and businessman (d. 1835)
- 1902Skip James, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1969)
- 1916Robert McNamara, American businessman and politician, 8th United States Secretary of Defense (d. 2009)
- 1918John Hospers, American philosopher and politician (d. 2011)
- 1928R. Geraint Gruffydd, Welsh critic and academic (d. 2015)
- 1936Mick O'Dwyer, Irish footballer and manager
- 1957Randy Read, English crystallographer and academic
- 1972Tomoe Hanba, Japanese voice actress
- 1977Usman Afzaal, Pakistani-English cricketer
- 1985Sebastian Telfair, American basketball player
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 53The Roman emperor Nero marries Claudia Octavia.
- 1534Jacques Cartier is the first European to discover the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1934Donald Duck makes his debut in The Wise Little Hen.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex Chilton, Bappi Lahiri, Barbara Sukowa, Jullie, Rob Dyrdek, Ryan Robbins, Norma MacMillan, Kahi, Edward Fox, Jean Rochefort.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1966.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1966 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 30, 1992. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 23, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 9th June 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,283 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,428 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 653
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Sealyham Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 30, 1992 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 23, 1972 (-134)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones (June 11, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1961 – Vincent Gallo, American actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 8, 1970 – Andrea Parker, American actress and former ballet dancer; May 4, 1992 – Grace Phipps, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,058