Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,257 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Tux - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tux will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tux will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Jackie Wilson
- 1951Telangana Shakuntala
- 1966Tamela Mann
- 1967Jian Ghomeshi
- 1978Hayden Schlossberg
- 1980James DeBello
- 1986Kary Ng
- 1987Sofía Lama
- 1990Lauren Socha
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1908Branch McCracken, American basketball player and coach (d. 1970)
- 1936George Radda, Hungarian chemist and academic
- 1943John Fitzpatrick, English race car driver
- 1953Ken Navarro, Italian-American guitarist and composer
- 1968Niki Bakoyianni, Greek high jumper and coach
- 1969Nick Kiriazis, American actor
- 1973Grant Marshall, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero, Canadian actor
- 1986Kevin Borg, Maltese-Swedish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762British forces begin the Siege of Havana and capture the city during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1934Donald Duck makes his debut in The Wise Little Hen.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1959The USS George Washington is launched. It is the first submarine to carry ballistic missiles.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1979The Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney (Australia) kills seven.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
- 2006The 60th Anniversary Celebrations of Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vincent Price, Benjamin Ayres, Enrique Iglesias, Titiyo, Irwin Allen, Tonio K, Tatiana Samoilova, Patricia Owens, David Lowery, David Baddiel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1953 – Brett Hudson, American singer-songwriter and producer (Hudson Brothers); December 30, 1992 – Seo Yuna, South Korean singer (AOA); February 28, 1960 – Tōru Ōkawa, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,300