Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,177 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Tony Britton
- 1951Telangana Shakuntala
- 1973Laura Ponte
- 1979Jasper Redd
- 1980Navíd Akhavan
- 1982Christina Stürmer
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
- 1988Mae Whitman
- 1993Danielle Chuchran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1926Calvin “Fuzz” Jones, American singer and bass player (d. 2010)
- 1946Deyda Hydara, Gambian journalist and publisher, co-founded The Point (d. 2004)
- 1952Uzi Hitman, Israeli singer-songwriter (d. 2004)
- 1957Randy Read, English crystallographer and academic
- 1963Gilad Atzmon, Israeli-English saxophonist, author, and activist (The Blockheads)
- 1979Ryoko Kuninaka, Japanese actress and singer
- 1980D'banj, Nigerian singer-songwriter and harmonica player
- 1981Parinya Charoenphol, Thai boxer, model and actress
- 1985Sebastian Telfair, American basketball player
- 1987Rheagan Wallace, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1953Flint–Worcester tornado outbreak sequence: a tornado spawned from the same storm system as the Flint tornado hits in Worcester, Massachusetts, killing 94.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
- 2006The 60th Anniversary Celebrations of Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
- 2009An explosion kills 17 people and injures at least 46 at a hotel in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- 2010At least 40 people are killed and more than 70 others are wounded as an explosion rips through an evening wedding party in Arghandab, Kandahar.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Ticotin, Steve Azar, Zöe Salmon, Giorgos Mazonakis, Kristoffer Cusick, Enrico Macias, Mitch Pileggi, Shalane McCall, Barbara Flynn, Paul Newman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1924 – Bobby Short, American singer and pianist (d. 2005); July 6, 1937 – Ned Beatty, American actor; June 15, 1954 – Jim Belushi, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977