Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1973. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,009 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,003 days or 16.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 610 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 2005.
If a dog named Discovery - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Discovery will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Discovery will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Leslie Banks
- 1900Fred Waring
- 1902Skip James
- 1922George Axelrod
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1961Michael J. Fox
- 1964Gloria Reuben
- 1983Marina Lizorkina
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1580Daniel Heinsius, Belgian poet and scholar (d. 1655)
- 1686Andrey Osterman, German-Russian politician, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1747)
- 1868Jane Avril, French model and dancer (d. 1943)
- 1875Henry Hallett Dale, English pharmacologist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968)
- 1908Branch McCracken, American basketball player and coach (d. 1970)
- 1923Gerald Götting, German politician (d. 2015)
- 1942Nicholas Lloyd, English journalist
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis, Greek actor
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero, Canadian actor
- 1987Rheagan Wallace, American actress and producer
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Stacey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1772The British schooner Gaspee is burned off the coast of Rhode Island.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
- 1979The Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney (Australia) kills seven.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Slattery, Tony Dovolani, Mew Azama, Herb Reed, Christoph Waltz, Tina Hobley, Danny Wells, Ronni Ancona, Hilary Duff, Clémentine Célarié.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1973.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1973 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +219. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1988. Your score is -199. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 9th June 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1973
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 253 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,009 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,003 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 610
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 2005
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Dachshund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1962 (+219)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1988 (-199)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings (June 9, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1975 – Nicki Aycox, American actress; March 8, 1944 – Sergey Nikitin, Russian singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 18, 1952 – Bernie Tormé, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gillan, Guy McCoy Tormé, and Desperado).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,089