Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,205 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1950Trevor Bolder
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1961Aaron Sorkin
- 1961Michael J. Fox
- 1978Eric Papilaya
- 1979Jasper Redd
- 1982Thomas Aldridge
- 1985Jon Nørgaard
- 1993Danielle Chuchran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1845Gilbert Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound, 4th Earl of Minto, English soldier, academic, and politician, 36th Governor-General of India (d. 1914)
- 1898Luigi Fagioli, Italian race car driver (d. 1952)
- 1912Ingolf Dahl, German-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1970)
- 1934Jackie Wilson, American singer-songwriter (Billy Ward and his Dominoes) (d. 1984)
- 1951Michael Patrick Cronan, American graphic designer and academic (d. 2013)
- 1969André Racicot, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1970Erika Miklósa, Hungarian soprano
- 1978Eric Papilaya, Austrian singer
- 1981Anoushka Shankar, English-Indian sitar player and composer
- 1984Yulieski Gourriel, Cuban baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1934Donald Duck makes his debut in The Wise Little Hen.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anton Maiden, Sebastian Gacki, Randy VanWarmer, Nell Carter, Dhani Lennevald, Helen Kane, A-Trak, Jamie Walters, Enrico Colantoni, Jennie Garth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1990 – Ashley Edner, American actress; June 19, 1973 – Mónica Ayos, Argentinian actress and dancer; November 22, 1956 – Lawrence Gowan, Scottish-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Styx).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155