Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,116 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868Jane Avril
- 1926Calvin "Fuzz" Jones
- 1929Johnny Ace
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1941Jon Lord
- 1963Johnny Depp
- 1973Laura Ponte
- 1979Jasper Redd
- 1982Christina Stürmer
- 1985Sonam Kapoor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1879Harry DeBaecke, American rower (d. 1961)
- 1922Fernand Seguin, Canadian biochemist and academic (d. 1988)
- 1939Ileana Cotrubaș, Romanian soprano and actress
- 1958David Ancrum, American basketball player and coach
- 1969André Racicot, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1978Michaela Conlin, American actress
- 1983Danny Richar, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1983Dwayne Jones, American basketball player
- 1983Marina Lizorkina, Russian singer and dancer (Serebro)
- 1986Kary Ng, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress (Cookies and Ping Pung)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1923Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- 1930A Chicago Tribune reporter, Jake Lingle, is killed during rush hour at the Illinois Central train station by Leo Vincent Brothers, allegedly over a $100,000 gambling debt owed to Al Capone.
- 1968U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a national day of mourning following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emi Hashino, Robin Williams, Colin Newman, Tómas Lemarquis, Ji Sung, Julia Whelan, Julie Masse, Lisa Nicole Carson, Eri Nitta, Wally Whyton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1943 – Dafydd Iwan, Welsh singer and politician; March 21, 1992 – Erena Mizusawa, Japanese model and actress; October 23, 1987 – Faye, Swedish singer-songwriter (Play).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,073