Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 160th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,820 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Jackie Mason
- 1964Gloria Reuben
- 1978Eric Papilaya
- 1983Marina Lizorkina
- 1985Jon Nørgaard
- 1985Sonam Kapoor
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero
- 1988Mae Whitman
- 1990Lauren Socha
- 1993Danielle Chuchran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1754Francis Mackenzie, 1st Baron Seaforth, English general and politician, Governor of Barbados (d. 1815)
- 1837Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie, English author (d. 1919)
- 1928R. Geraint Gruffydd, Welsh critic and academic (d. 2015)
- 1934Michael Mates, English colonel and politician
- 1943Kenny Barron, American pianist and educator (Sphere)
- 1950Giorgos Kastrinakis, Greek-American basketball player
- 1971Jackie McKeown, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Yummy Fur and 1990s)
- 1973Frédéric Choffat, Swiss director, producer, and cinematographer
- 1980Timothy Glanfield, English journalist and author
- 1986Ashley Postell, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1772The British schooner Gaspee is burned off the coast of Rhode Island.
- 1900Birsa Munda, an important figure in the Indian independence movement, dies in a British prison under mysterious circumstances.
- 1934Donald Duck makes his debut in The Wise Little Hen.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1953Flint–Worcester tornado outbreak sequence: a tornado spawned from the same storm system as the Flint tornado hits in Worcester, Massachusetts, killing 94.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
- 2009An explosion kills 17 people and injures at least 46 at a hotel in Peshawar, Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauren Bennett, John Moffatt, Elaine Hammerstein, Neetu Singh, Minami Minegishi, Inga Swenson, Gracie Allen, Regis Philbin, Kyle Chandler, Dennis Oh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 9, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1961 – Ricky Gervais, English comedian, actor, director, and producer; November 26, 1975 – DJ Khaled, American rapper and producer; March 20, 1917 – Vera Lynn, English singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201