Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1999 was a Wednesday and it was the 160th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,559 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Jackie Wilson
- 1939Ileana Cotrubaș
- 1961Michael J. Fox
- 1962Yuval Banay
- 1964Gloria Reuben
- 1964Hiroko Yakushimaru
- 1972Tomoe Hanba
- 1980James DeBello
- 1982Christina Stürmer
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1895Archie Weston, American football player and journalist (d. 1981)
- 1929Johnny Ace, American singer and pianist (d. 1954)
- 1939Charles Webb, American author and illustrator
- 1939Dick Vitale, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1961Aaron Sorkin, American screenwriter, producer, and playwright
- 1983Jim Tang, Hong Kong actor
- 1983Josh Cribbs, American football player
- 1984Yulieski Gourriel, Cuban baseball player
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero, Canadian actor
- 1986Kevin Borg, Maltese-Swedish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 53The Roman emperor Nero marries Claudia Octavia.
- 1311Duccio’s Maestà Altarpiece, a seminal artwork of the early Italian Renaissance, is unveiled and installed in Siena Cathedral in Siena, Italy.
- 1900Birsa Munda, an important figure in the Indian independence movement, dies in a British prison under mysterious circumstances.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1979The Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney (Australia) kills seven.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
- 2006The 60th Anniversary Celebrations of Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
- 2015The Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army claims to have captured a major Syrian Army base known as Brigade 52 in Daraa Governorate.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Halsey, Michelle Borth, Colleen Dewhurst, Christel Adelaar, Mai Hagiwara, Caitlin Clarke, Kate Hodge, Michel Courtemanche, Christopher Gorham, Angela Baddeley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 9, 1999.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1941 – Gigi Perreau, American actress; December 7, 1952 – Georges Corraface, French actor and producer; August 18, 1943 – Carl Wayne, English singer and actor (The Move, The Hollies, and The Vikings) (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895