Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1999 was a Wednesday and it was the 160th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,531 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Leslie Banks
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1961Aaron Sorkin
- 1961Michael J. Fox
- 1978Matthew Bellamy
- 1980Paul Preiss
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
- 1992Lucien Laviscount
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1588Johann Andreas Herbst, German composer and theorist (d. 1666)
- 1898Luigi Fagioli, Italian race car driver (d. 1952)
- 1902Skip James, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1969)
- 1925Keith Laumer, American soldier and author (d. 1993)
- 1927Jim Nolan, American basketball player (d. 1983)
- 1962Ken Rose, American football player
- 1967Richard Cooey, American murderer (d. 2008)
- 1979Amanda Lassiter, American basketball player
- 1982Thomas Aldridge, English actor
- 1985Sebastian Telfair, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1944World War II: Ninety-nine civilians are hanged from lampposts and balconies by German troops in Tulle, France, in reprisal for maquisards attacks.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 2006The 60th Anniversary Celebrations of Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession.
- 2015The Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army claims to have captured a major Syrian Army base known as Brigade 52 in Daraa Governorate.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marco Leonardi, Toby Huss, Mike Mills, Aaron Paul, Tom Smith, Teddy Sears, Flora Purim, Helen Flanagan, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Eyal Golan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 9, 1999.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1914 – Jacques Dufilho, French actor (d. 2005); November 29, 1960 – Cathy Moriarty, American actress; July 9, 1978 – Linda Park, South Korean-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915