Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1999 was a Wednesday and it was the 160th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,706 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 227 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Leslie Banks
- 1900Fred Waring
- 1963David Koepp
- 1964Hiroko Yakushimaru
- 1978Shandi Finnessey
- 1980James DeBello
- 1985Sonam Kapoor
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero
- 1986Kary Ng
- 1988Mae Whitman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1902Skip James, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1969)
- 1903Felice Bonetto, Italian race car driver (d. 1953)
- 1903Marcia Davenport, American author and critic (d. 1996)
- 1935Dutch Savage, American wrestler and promoter (d. 2013)
- 1939Eric Fernie, Scottish historian and academic
- 1945Luis Ocaña, Spanish cyclist (d. 1994)
- 1945Nike Wagner, German author and critic
- 1977Peja Stojaković, Croatian-Greek basketball player
- 1980Mike Fontenot, American baseball player
- 1986Ashley Postell, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1944World War II: Ninety-nine civilians are hanged from lampposts and balconies by German troops in Tulle, France, in reprisal for maquisards attacks.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fran Lebowitz, Giancarlo Giannini, Bernard Erhard, Anthony Ainley, Jewel Mische, Carole Lombard, Sidney Blackmer, Koshi Inaba, Ani Lorak, Paul Nicholas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 9, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1975 – Chris Cummings, Canadian singer-songwriter; July 27, 1967 – Juliana Hatfield, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Blake Babies, Some Girls, and The Lemonheads); August 23, 1969 – Geneviève Brouillette, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,114