Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1912 was a Friday and it was the 61st day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,584 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,307 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Paul Hartman
- 1911Rina Ketty
- 1934Joan Hackett
- 1941Joo Hyun
- 1944Roger Daltrey
- 1953M. K. Stalin
- 1962Bill Leen
- 1964Clinton Gregory
- 1970Jason V Brock
- 1989Sonya Kitchell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1732William Cushing, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1810)
- 1904Paul Hartman, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1973)
- 1918Gladys Spellman, American educator and politician (d. 1988)
- 1934Jean-Michel Folon, Belgian painter and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1944Mike d'Abo, English singer-songwriter (Manfred Mann and A Band of Angels)
- 1958Chosei Komatsu, Japanese-American conductor
- 1964Paul Le Guen, French footballer and manager
- 1966Susan Auch, Canadian speed skater
- 1968Salil Ankola, Indian cricketer and actor
- 1980Anna Semenovich, Russian singer, actress, and ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1633Samuel de Champlain reclaims his role as commander of New France on behalf of Cardinal Richelieu.
- 1700Sweden introduces its own Swedish calendar, in an attempt to gradually merge into the Gregorian calendar, reverts to the Julian calendar on this date in 1712, and introduces the Gregorian calendar on this date in 1753.
- 1811Leaders of the Mamluk dynasty are killed by Egyptian ruler Muhammad Ali.
- 1854German psychologist Friedrich Eduard Beneke disappears; two years later his remains are found in a canal near Charlottenburg.
- 1919March 1st Movement begins in Korea under Japanese rule.
- 1956The International Air Transport Association finalizes a draft of the Radiotelephony spelling alphabet for the International Civil Aviation Organization.
- 1961Uganda becomes self-governing and holds its first elections.
- 1981Provisional Irish Republican Army member Bobby Sands begins his hunger strike in HM Prison Maze.
- 2006English-language Wikipedia reaches its one millionth article, Jordanhill railway station.
- 2008The Armenian police clash with peaceful opposition rally protesting against allegedly fraudulent presidential elections 2008, as a result ten people are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ted Danson, Natasha Klauss, Jyothika, Iddo Goldberg, Jón Gnarr, Esther Phillips, Ben Shepherd, Miriam Yeung, Jake Lloyd, Faith Hill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1927 – Mathé Altéry, French soprano and actress; May 12, 1945 – Ian McLagan, English-American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Small Faces, Faces, and The New Barbarians) (d. 2014); January 3, 1930 – Barbara Stuart, American actress (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,125