Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1913 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 1913. It was the 9th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,557 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,186 days or 36.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,339 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 1944.
If a dog named Maxaillion - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 531 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maxaillion will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Maxaillion will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Cameron Argetsinger
- 1934Joan Hackett
- 1941Joo Hyun
- 1944Mike d'Abo
- 1954Ron Howard
- 1963Thomas Anders
- 1964Clinton Gregory
- 1973Jack Davenport
- 1984Naima Mora
- 1993Syuusuke Saito
View the complete list of March 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1683Caroline of Ansbach (d. 1737)
- 1769François Séverin Marceau-Desgraviers, French general (d. 1796)
- 1807Wilford Woodruff, American religious leader, 4th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1898)
- 1870E. M. Antoniadi, Greek-French astronomer and academic (d. 1944)
- 1914Harry Caray, American sportscaster (d. 1998)
- 1918João Goulart, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 24th President of Brazil (d. 1976)
- 1935Robert Conrad, American actor, director, and commentator
- 1941Robert Hass, American poet and academic
- 1985Andreas Ottl, German footballer
- 1996Ye Shiwen, Chinese swimmer
View the complete list of March 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sam’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 509 BCPublius Valerius Publicola, Roman consul, celebrates the first triumph of the Roman Republic after his victory over the deposed king Lucius Tarquinius Superbus at the Battle of Silva Arsia.
- 350Vetranio is asked by Constantina, sister of Constantius II, to proclaim himself Caesar.
- 1790The first United States census is authorized.
- 1815Napoleon returns to France from his banishment on Elba, start of the Hundred Days.
- 1868The Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity is founded at the University of Virginia.
- 1886The Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore is founded by Bishop William Oldham.
- 1919March 1st Movement begins in Korea under Japanese rule.
- 1939An Imperial Japanese Army ammunition dump explodes at Hirakata, Osaka, Japan, killing 94.
- 1974Watergate scandal: Seven are indicted for their role in the Watergate break-in and charged with conspiracy to obstruct justice.
- 1990Steve Jackson Games is raided by the United States Secret Service, prompting the later formation of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
View the complete list of March 1 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1, and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emilio Aragón Bermúdez, Jacques Dufilho, Plastic Bertrand, Seyyal Taner, Diana Hyland, Kelly Price, Paul Freeman, Al Martino, Yao Beina, Maximilian Mutzke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 1, 1913.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st March 1913 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 17, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 23, 1917. Your score is -99. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 36,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 29,329 times in the year 1913. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 1, 1913. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1913
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 9th Saturday of 1913
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 255 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,557 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,186 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,339
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 1944
- Age in dog years: 531 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 17, 1909 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 23, 1917 (-99)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 36,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 29,329 babies
- Roman numerals: I.III.MCMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1934 – Joseph Bologna, American actor, director, and screenwriter; February 11, 1992 – Taylor Lautner, American actor and martial artist; July 23, 1989 – Daniel Radcliffe, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857