Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1926 was a Monday and it was the 60th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,473 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,133 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910David Niven
- 1926Robert Clary
- 1935Robert Conrad
- 1941Joo Hyun
- 1956Tim Daly
- 1962Bill Leen
- 1963Maurice Benard
- 1963Russell Wong
- 1977Esther Cañadas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1644Simon Foucher, French philosopher and academic (d. 1696)
- 1906Camilla Spira, German actress (d. 1997)
- 1917Robert Lowell, American poet and academic (d. 1977)
- 1921Cameron Argetsinger, American race car driver and lawyer (d. 2008)
- 1936Jean-Edern Hallier, French author (d. 1997)
- 1952Roy Marten, Indonesian actor and producer
- 1966Zack Snyder, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Travis Kvapil, American race car driver
- 1980Gennaro Bracigliano, French footballer
- 1990Harry Eden, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 509 BCPublius Valerius Publicola, Roman consul, celebrates the first triumph of the Roman Republic after his victory over the deposed king Lucius Tarquinius Superbus at the Battle of Silva Arsia.
- 1713The siege and destruction of Fort Neoheroka begins during the Tuscarora War in North Carolina, effectively opening up the colony’s interior to European colonization.
- 1872Yellowstone National Park is established as the world’s first national park.
- 1912Albert Berry makes the first parachute jump from a moving airplane.
- 1921The Australian cricket team captained by Warwick Armstrong becomes the first team to complete a whitewash of The Ashes, something that would not be repeated for 86 years.
- 1939An Imperial Japanese Army ammunition dump explodes at Hirakata, Osaka, Japan, killing 94.
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy establishes the Peace Corps.
- 1974Watergate scandal: Seven are indicted for their role in the Watergate break-in and charged with conspiracy to obstruct justice.
- 1992Bosnia and Herzegovina declares its independence from Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- 1998Titanic became the first film to gross over $1 billion worldwide.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alice Lowe, Michael Hitchcock, Syreeta Wright, Jane Hajduk, Lee Horsley, Corey Burton, Taylor Negron, Dariush Eghbali, John Lone, Kasim Sulton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 1, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1952 – Gary Moore, Northern Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Skid Row, Thin Lizzy, and Colosseum II) (d. 2011); January 23, 1974 – Tiffani Thiessen, American actress, singer, and producer; June 13, 1910 – Mary Wickes, American actress and singer (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,117