Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 60th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,156 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 547 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910David Niven
- 1934Joan Hackett
- 1941Joo Hyun
- 1944Danilo Bach
- 1963Thomas Anders
- 1965Mary Lou Lord
- 1970Jason V Brock
- 1975Tate Stevens
- 1978Jensen Ackles
- 1990Harry Eden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1876Henri de Baillet-Latour, Belgian businessman (d. 1942)
- 1918Gladys Spellman, American educator and politician (d. 1988)
- 1927Robert Bork, American lawyer and scholar, United States Attorney General (d. 2012)
- 1937Eugen Doga, Romanian-Moldovan composer and conductor
- 1944Mike d'Abo, English singer-songwriter (Manfred Mann and A Band of Angels)
- 1960Benedict Allen, English television host and author
- 1965Mary Lou Lord, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Helium)
- 1970Jason V Brock, American author, director, and producer
- 1980Anna Semenovich, Russian singer, actress, and ice dancer
- 1983Davey Richards, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 86 BCLucius Cornelius Sulla, at the head of a Roman Republic army, enters Athens, removing the tyrant Aristion who was supported by troops of Mithridates VI of Pontus ending the Siege of Athens and Piraeus.
- 1593The Uppsala Synod is summoned to confirm the exact forms of the Lutheran Church of Sweden.
- 1700Sweden introduces its own Swedish calendar, in an attempt to gradually merge into the Gregorian calendar, reverts to the Julian calendar on this date in 1712, and introduces the Gregorian calendar on this date in 1753.
- 1790The first United States census is authorized.
- 1803Ohio is admitted as the 17th U.S. state.
- 1805Justice Samuel Chase is acquitted at the end of his impeachment trial by the U.S. Senate.
- 1896Battle of Adwa: an Ethiopian army defeats an outnumbered Italian force, ending the First Italo-Ethiopian War.
- 1956Formation of the East German Nationale Volksarmee
- 1966Venera 3 Soviet space probe crashes on Venus becoming the first spacecraft to land on another planet’s surface.
- 2007“Squatters” are evicted from Ungdomshuset in Copenhagen, Denmark, provoking the March 2007 Denmark riots.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anabel Alonso, Federica Falzon, Noah Gray-Cabey, Kym Marsh, John Mellencamp, François Feldman, Reece Shearsmith, Irene Rich, Alan Clayson, Sessue Hayakawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 1973.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1963 – Winsor Harmon, American actor; June 9, 1982 – Thomas Aldridge, English actor; December 25, 1982 – Chris Rene, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943