Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 60th day of the year 1973. It was the 9th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,792 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,597 days or 15.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 2004.
If a dog named Tatiana-Jolie - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tatiana-Jolie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tatiana-Jolie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Moriz Seeler
- 1918Roger Delgado
- 1921Cameron Argetsinger
- 1924John Comer
- 1935Robert Conrad
- 1943Cha Katō
- 1944Danilo Bach
- 1948Burning Spear
- 1962Bill Leen
- 1990Harry Eden
View the complete list of March 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1858Rudolf Diesel, French-German engineer (d. 1913)
- 1870E. M. Antoniadi, Greek-French astronomer and academic (d. 1944)
- 1880Lytton Strachey, English author and critic (d. 1932)
- 1946Jim Crace, English author and academic
- 1962Mark Gardner, American baseball player and coach
- 1966Susan Auch, Canadian speed skater
- 1979Éowyn, American singer-songwriter
- 1981Will Power, Australian race car driver
- 1982Kim Min-hee, South Korean actress and model
- 1986Jonathan Spector, American soccer player
View the complete list of March 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1457The Unitas Fratrum is established in the village of Kunvald, on the Bohemian-Moravian borderland. It is to date the second oldest Protestant denomination.
- 1633Samuel de Champlain reclaims his role as commander of New France on behalf of Cardinal Richelieu.
- 1642Georgeana, Massachusetts (now known as York, Maine), becomes the first incorporated city in the United States.
- 1692Sarah Good, Sarah Osborne and Tituba are brought before local magistrates in Salem Village, Massachusetts, beginning what would become known as the Salem witch trials.
- 1870Marshal F. S. López dies during the Battle of Cerro Corá thus marking the end of the Paraguayan War.
- 1896Battle of Adwa: an Ethiopian army defeats an outnumbered Italian force, ending the First Italo-Ethiopian War.
- 1901The Australian Army is formed.
- 1961Uganda becomes self-governing and holds its first elections.
- 1998Titanic became the first film to gross over $1 billion worldwide.
- 2014At least 29 people are killed and 130 injured in a mass stabbing at Kunming Railway Station in China.
View the complete list of March 1 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adil Omar, Malin Åkerman, Thomas Rothman, Hiroyuki Hirayama, Jhong Hilario, Tun Tun, April Ashley, August Schellenberg, Marieta Severo, Drew Cheetwood.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 1, 1973.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st March 1973 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 31, 1979. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 1st March 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 1, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1973
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 9th Thursday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 9 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,792 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,597 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 569
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 2004
- Age in dog years: 253 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1954 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 31, 1979 (-146)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack (March 3, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1955 – Bruno Barreto, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter; October 27, 1969 – Peter O'Meara, Irish actor; February 10, 1998 – Candy Hsu, Taiwanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,845