Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,506 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Paul Hartman
- 1905Doris Hare
- 1906Camilla Spira
- 1927Harry Belafonte
- 1942Jerry Fisher
- 1944Mike d'Abo
- 1966Zack Snyder
- 1969Javier Bardem
- 1974Mark-Paul Gosselaar
- 1977Esther Cañadas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1611John Pell, English mathematician and linguist (d. 1685)
- 1769François Séverin Marceau-Desgraviers, French general (d. 1796)
- 1896Dimitri Mitropoulos, Greek pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1960)
- 1918João Goulart, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 24th President of Brazil (d. 1976)
- 1924Deke Slayton, American soldier, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1993)
- 1944Roger Daltrey, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Who, No Plan B, and The RD Crusaders)
- 1962Russell Coutts, New Zealand sailor
- 1974Mark-Paul Gosselaar, American actor
- 1984Anthony Tupou, Australian rugby player
- 1994Justin Bieber, Canadian singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 509 BCPublius Valerius Publicola, Roman consul, celebrates the first triumph of the Roman Republic after his victory over the deposed king Lucius Tarquinius Superbus at the Battle of Silva Arsia.
- 1562Twenty-three Huguenots are massacred by Catholics in Wassy, France, marking the start of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1700Sweden introduces its own Swedish calendar, in an attempt to gradually merge into the Gregorian calendar, reverts to the Julian calendar on this date in 1712, and introduces the Gregorian calendar on this date in 1753.
- 1803Ohio is admitted as the 17th U.S. state.
- 1870Marshal F. S. López dies during the Battle of Cerro Corá thus marking the end of the Paraguayan War.
- 1950Cold War: Klaus Fuchs is convicted of spying for the Soviet Union by disclosing top secret atomic bomb data.
- 1971President of Pakistan Yahya Khan indefinitely postpones the pending national assembly session, precipitating massive civil disobedience in East Pakistan.
- 1972The Thai province of Yasothon is created after being split off from the Ubon Ratchathani Province.
- 1995Prime Minister of Poland Waldemar Pawlak resigns from parliament and is replaced by ex-communist Józef Oleksy.
- 2003Management of the United States Customs Service and the United States Secret Service move to the United States Department of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liana Liberato, LaVern Baker, Concetta Tomei, Natalia Livingston, J. Eddie Peck, Glenn Plummer, Taran Killam, Mark Tremonti, Leander Paes, Sheri Moon Zombie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 1983.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 5, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 20, 1945 – Brion James, American actor (d. 1999); July 14, 1952 – Eric Laneuville, American actor, director, and producer; April 15, 1982 – Anthony Green, American singer-songwriter (Circa Survive, The Sound of Animals Fighting, Saosin, High and Driving, and Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 991