Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,566 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 425 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Paul Hartman
- 1927Harry Belafonte
- 1935Robert Conrad
- 1942Jerry Fisher
- 1952Roy Marten
- 1963Bryan Batt
- 1980Anna Semenovich
- 1994Justin Bieber
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1888Fanny Walden, English footballer and cricketer (d. 1949)
- 1940Brian Waites, English golfer
- 1942Peter Guber, American film producer
- 1944Roger Daltrey, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Who, No Plan B, and The RD Crusaders)
- 1954Ron Howard, American actor, director, and producer
- 1967George Eads, American actor
- 1968Per Oddvar Johansen, Norwegian drummer (Close Erase)
- 1979Mikkel Kessler, Danish boxer
- 1989Sonya Kitchell, American singer-songwriter
- 1990Harry Eden, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 293Emperor Diocletian and Maximian appoint Constantius Chlorus and Galerius as Caesars. This is considered the beginning of the Tetrarchy, known as the Quattuor Principes Mundi (“Four Rulers of the World”).
- 1457The Unitas Fratrum is established in the village of Kunvald, on the Bohemian-Moravian borderland. It is to date the second oldest Protestant denomination.
- 1562Twenty-three Huguenots are massacred by Catholics in Wassy, France, marking the start of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1593The Uppsala Synod is summoned to confirm the exact forms of the Lutheran Church of Sweden.
- 1886The Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore is founded by Bishop William Oldham.
- 1914The Republic of China joins the Universal Postal Union.
- 1936A strike occurs aboard the S.S. California, leading to the demise of the International Seamen’s Union and the creation of the National Maritime Union.
- 1966Venera 3 Soviet space probe crashes on Venus becoming the first spacecraft to land on another planet’s surface.
- 1995Prime Minister of Poland Waldemar Pawlak resigns from parliament and is replaced by ex-communist Józef Oleksy.
- 2007Tornadoes break out across the southern United States, killing at least 20; eight of the deaths are at Enterprise High School (Alabama).
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Folds, Hillary B. Smith, Bernard Barrow, Jonathan Cain, Christopher Cousins, Charlotte Sullivan, Jean Redpath, Malena Alterio, Ayanna Oliva, Virginia Grey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 5, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1973 – Adam Sessler, American television host and producer; April 4, 1964 – Robbie Rist, American actor and singer; June 8, 1954 – Marios Tokas, Cypriot-Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075