Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 2004 was a Monday and it was the 61st day of the year 2004. It was the 9th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,841 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,947 days or 5.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 8, 2035.
If a dog named Pepa - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pepa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Gerry Boulet
- 1948Burning Spear
- 1952Nevada Barr
- 1953Sinan Çetin
- 1968Salil Ankola
- 1980Anna Semenovich
- 1981Ana Hickmann
- 1988Katija Pevec
View the complete list of March 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1807Wilford Woodruff, American religious leader, 4th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1898)
- 1893Mercedes de Acosta, American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1968)
- 1899Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski, German SS officer (d. 1972)
- 1930R. P. Goenka, Indian businessman, founded RPG Group (d. 2013)
- 1939Adnan Al-Kaissie, Iraqi wrestler and manager
- 1945Dirk Benedict, American actor and director
- 1953M. K. Stalin, Indian actor and politician
- 1966Susan Auch, Canadian speed skater
- 1981Malinda Damgaard, Swedish modist
- 1996Ye Shiwen, Chinese swimmer
View the complete list of March 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jenna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1476Forces of the Catholic Monarchs engage the combined Portuguese-Castilian armies of Afonso V and Prince John at the Battle of Toro.
- 1867Nebraska becomes the 37th U.S. state; Lancaster, Nebraska is renamed Lincoln and becomes the state capital.
- 1910The worst avalanche in United States history buries a Great Northern Railway train in northeastern King County, Washington, killing 96 people.
- 1914The Republic of China joins the Universal Postal Union.
- 1956Formation of the East German Nationale Volksarmee
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy establishes the Peace Corps.
- 1962American Airlines Flight 1 crashes on take off in New York.
- 1981Provisional Irish Republican Army member Bobby Sands begins his hunger strike in HM Prison Maze.
- 1998Titanic became the first film to gross over $1 billion worldwide.
- 2004Mohammad Bahr al-Ulloum becomes President of Iraq.
View the complete list of March 1 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Combs, Kevin Harrington, Parley Baer, Enrico Caruso, John Carroll Lynch, Hiroki Takahashi, Keiichiro Koyama, Patrick Malahide, Joachim Nielsen, Marin Sais.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 1, 2004.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st March 2004 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 2004. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 1995. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 6, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 1st March 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 1, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 61st day of 2004
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 9th Monday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 3 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,841 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,947 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 198
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 8, 2035
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 2004 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 1995 (-144)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris (March 6, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: I.III.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1978 – Jo Joyner, English actress; November 18, 1953 – Kevin Nealon, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; October 27, 1963 – Marla Maples, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,054