Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1911 was a Friday and it was the 69th day of the year 1911. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,181 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,727 days or 37.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,395 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 16, 1942.
If a dog named Chica Maria - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 468 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chica Maria will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chica Maria will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Muriel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Norman Blake
- 1940Chuck Norris
- 1950Aloma Wright
- 1954Didier Barbelivien
- 1980Satomi Hirose
- 1986JC de Vera
- 1987Liu Shishi
- 1987Sita Chan
View the complete list of March 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1846Edward Baker Lincoln, American son of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1850)
- 1937Joe Viterelli, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1941Kazuo Tokumitsu, Japanese television host and announcer
- 1957Shannon Tweed, Canadian-American model and actress
- 1960Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen, German-American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Nena)
- 1961Pam Oliver, American sportscaster
- 1964Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
- 1977Robin Thicke, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1982Gervais Batota, Congolese footballer
- 1987Ebba Jungmark, Swedish high jumper
View the complete list of March 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1814Napoleon I of France is defeated at the Battle of Laon in France.
- 1816Crossing of the Andes: A group of royalist scouts is captured during the Action of Juncalito.
- 1906The Courrières mine disaster, Europe’s worst ever, kills 1099 miners in Northern France.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1944Greek Civil War: The Political Committee of National Liberation is established in Greece by the National Liberation Front.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Lima Site 85, concluding the 11th with largest single ground combat loss of United States Air Force members (12) during that war.
- 1969In Memphis, Tennessee, James Earl Ray pleads guilty to assassinating Martin Luther King, Jr. He later unsuccessfully attempts to retract his plea.
- 1975Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Campaign: North Vietnamese troops attack Ban Mê Thuột in the South on their way to capturing Saigon in the final push for victory over South Vietnam.
- 1980Formation of the Irish Army Ranger Wing.
View the complete list of March 10 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosa López, Jean Redpath, Peter Dante, Bo'az Ma'uda, Davy Jones, Millie Corretjer, Len Cariou, Danny Lopes, Michael Johnson, James Sikking.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 10, 1911.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th March 1911 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 28, 1910. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 10, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 69th day of 1911
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 93 days
- Age on next birthday: 113 years old
- Days since birth: 41,181 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,727 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,395
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 16, 1942
- Age in dog years: 468 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1925 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 28, 1910 (-186)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: X.III.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1974 – Bumper Robinson, American actor and singer; November 25, 1973 – Eddie Steeples, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; June 28, 1930 – Jack Gold, English director and producer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,829