Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 69th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,069 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 883 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Baldwin Cooke
- 1891Sam Jaffe
- 1905Betty Amann
- 1919Marion Hutton
- 1926Oscar Quitak
- 1951Gloria Diaz
- 1954Didier Barbelivien
- 1958Jeanie Bryson
- 1966Edie Brickell
- 1975Glydel Mercado
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1415Vasily II of Moscow (d. 1462)
- 1749Lorenzo Da Ponte, Italian-American priest and poet (d. 1838)
- 1908Kristjan Palusalu, Estonian wrestler, trainer, and referee (d. 1987)
- 1916Davie Fulton, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 2000)
- 1925Bob Lanier, American lawyer, banker, and politician, 58th Mayor of Houston (d. 2014)
- 1940Chuck Norris, American actor and martial artist
- 1957Hilary Devey, English businesswoman and philanthropist
- 1975Lyne Bessette, Canadian cyclist
- 1981Ángel López, Spanish footballer
- 1987Tuukka Rask, Finnish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 241 BCFirst Punic War: Battle of the Aegates Islands: The Romans sink the Carthaginian fleet bringing the First Punic War to an end.
- 1814Napoleon I of France is defeated at the Battle of Laon in France.
- 1848The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is ratified by the United States Senate, ending the Mexican–American War.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1959Tibetan uprising: Fearing an abduction attempt by China, 300,000 Tibetans surround the Dalai Lama’s palace to prevent his removal.
- 1966Military Prime Minister of South Vietnam Nguyễn Cao Kỳ sacked rival General Nguyễn Chánh Thi, precipitating large-scale civil and military dissension in parts of the nation.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Lima Site 85, concluding the 11th with largest single ground combat loss of United States Air Force members (12) during that war.
- 1969In Memphis, Tennessee, James Earl Ray pleads guilty to assassinating Martin Luther King, Jr. He later unsuccessfully attempts to retract his plea.
- 1980Formation of the Irish Army Ranger Wing.
- 1980Madeira School headmistress Jean Harris shoots and kills Scarsdale diet doctor Herman Tarnower
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zeebra, Robert Pattinson, Natalia, Kevin Sussman, Stephen Woolley, Scott Glenn, Hideo Kojima, Liz McClarnon, Shian-Li Tsang, Roy Jones, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 10, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1967 – Shuler Hensley, American actor and singer; August 7, 1982 – Ángeles Balbiani, Argentinian actress and singer; February 2, 1950 – Barbara Sukowa, German actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,030