Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1947 was a Monday and it was the 69th day of the year 1947. It was the 10th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,342 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,781 days or 24.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 892 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 16, 1978.
If a dog named Mathew - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mathew will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mathew will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Huey P. Meaux
- 1938Norman Blake
- 1953Paul Haggis
- 1969Paget Brewster
- 1977Bree Turner
- 1979Danny Pudi
- 1981Taiyo Sugiura
- 1984Olivia Wilde
- 1986JC de Vera
- 1987Emeli Sandé
View the complete list of March 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1892Arthur Honegger, French-Swiss composer and educator (d. 1955)
- 1915Harry Bertoia, Italian-American sculptor and furniture designer (d. 1978)
- 1927Claude Laydu, Belgian-French actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1938Norman Blake, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1957Jim White, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962Seiko Matsuda, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1972Matt Kenseth, American race car driver
- 1979Masato, Japanese kick-boxer
- 1984Olivia Wilde, American actress and producer
- 1993Jack Butland, English footballer
View the complete list of March 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 298Roman Emperor Maximian concludes his campaign in North Africa against the Berbers, and makes a triumphal entry into Carthage.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1830The Royal Netherlands East Indies Army is created.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1944Greek Civil War: The Political Committee of National Liberation is established in Greece by the National Liberation Front.
- 1945The U.S. Army Air Force firebombs Tokyo, and the resulting conflagration kills more than 100,000 people, mostly civilians.
- 1959Tibetan uprising: Fearing an abduction attempt by China, 300,000 Tibetans surround the Dalai Lama’s palace to prevent his removal.
- 2005Tung Chee-hwa resigns from his post as the first Chief Executive of Hong Kong after widespread public dissatisfaction of his tenure.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of March 10 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Simpson, Mike Hindert, Shiloh Strong, Fabian Forte, Chelsea Hobbs, Rafe Spall, Mark Tremonti, Karmen Pedaru, Paul Hagen, Wolfman Jack.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 10, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th March 1947 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1960. Your incompatibility score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 10, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 69th day of 1947
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 10th Monday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,342 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,781 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 892
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 16, 1978
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1960 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1972 – Gabrielle Union, American actress; November 24, 1941 – Donald "Duck" Dunn, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Booker T. & the M.G.'s, The Mar-Keys, and The Blues Brothers) (d. 2012); December 18, 1946 – Alex Ligertwood, Scottish singer (Average White Band and The Senate).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859