Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 69th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,597 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 799 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Oscar Quitak
- 1940Dean Torrence
- 1953Paul Haggis
- 1956Robert Llewellyn
- 1962Jasmine Guy
- 1962Seiko Matsuda
- 1964Neneh Cherry
- 1973Eva Herzigová
- 1977Bree Turner
- 1979Danny Pudi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1503Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1564)
- 1947Paul Condon, Baron Condon, English police officer
- 1948Richard Park, Scottish broadcaster
- 1952Johanna Lindsey, German-American author
- 1964Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
- 1975Jamie Arnold, American-Israeli basketball player and coach
- 1977Rita Simons, English actress and singer
- 1983Rafe Spall, English actor
- 1988Christian Beck, German footballer
- 1993Alfred Duncan, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1906The Courrières mine disaster, Europe’s worst ever, kills 1099 miners in Northern France.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1922Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in India, tried for sedition, and sentenced to six years in prison, only to be released after nearly two years for an appendicitis operation.
- 1944Greek Civil War: The Political Committee of National Liberation is established in Greece by the National Liberation Front.
- 1959Tibetan uprising: Fearing an abduction attempt by China, 300,000 Tibetans surround the Dalai Lama’s palace to prevent his removal.
- 1966Military Prime Minister of South Vietnam Nguyễn Cao Kỳ sacked rival General Nguyễn Chánh Thi, precipitating large-scale civil and military dissension in parts of the nation.
- 1977Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
- 1980Madeira School headmistress Jean Harris shoots and kills Scarsdale diet doctor Herman Tarnower
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amelia Lily, J. B. Blanc, Jean-Claude Dreyfus, Annalise Braakensiek, Gary Fleder, Dedee Pfeiffer, Mr. Cheeks, Psy, Philip Proctor, Carla Laemmle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 10, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1958 – David Sylvian, English singer-songwriter (Japan and Nine Horses); November 23, 1924 – Paula Raymond, American model and actress (d. 2003); March 16, 1948 – Richard Desjardins, Canadian singer-songwriter and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,081