Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 70th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,042 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Barry Fitzgerald
- 1891Sam Jaffe
- 1905Betty Amann
- 1927Claude Laydu
- 1940Dean Torrence
- 1953Paul Haggis
- 1980Satomi Hirose
- 1983Rafe Spall
- 1987Liu Shishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1844Pablo de Sarasate, Spanish violinist and composer (d. 1908)
- 1877Émile Sarrade, French rugby player and tug of war competitor (d. 1953)
- 1897Robert Meier, German soldier (d. 2007)
- 1906Lionel Bertrand, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1979)
- 1915Harry Bertoia, Italian-American sculptor and furniture designer (d. 1978)
- 1926Oscar Quitak, English actor
- 1941Kazuo Tokumitsu, Japanese television host and announcer
- 1957Terry Holmes, Welsh rugby player and coach
- 1973Mauricio Taricco, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1989Iván Piris, Paraguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Susenyos I defeats the combined armies of Yaqob and Abuna Petros II at the Battle of Gol in Gojjam, making him Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1735An agreement between Nader Shah and Russia is signed near Ganja, Azerbaijan and Russian troops are withdrawn from Baku.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying “Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you.”
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1915The Battle of Neuve Chapelle begins. This is the first large-scale operation by the British Army.
- 1945The U.S. Army Air Force firebombs Tokyo, and the resulting conflagration kills more than 100,000 people, mostly civilians.
- 1977Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry Gatlin, Scott Martin Brooks, Zachary Scott, Heather Menzies, Mayra Andrade, Charnele Brown, Kwesi Boakye, George O. Gore II, Nicolai Cleve Broch, Paul Leyden.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 10, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1984 – Amanda Hearst, American model; November 20, 1970 – Phife Dawg, American rapper (A Tribe Called Quest); December 6, 1924 – Wally Cox, American actor (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,151