Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 69th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,791 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 636 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Baldwin Cooke
- 1905Betty Amann
- 1927Claude Laydu
- 1940Chuck Norris
- 1961Mitch Gaylord
- 1966Stephen Mailer
- 1977Rita Simons
- 1985Casey Dienel
- 1987Emeli Sandé
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1503Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1564)
- 1876Ernst Tandefelt, Finnish assassin of Heikki Ritavuori (d. 1948)
- 1900Pandelis Pouliopoulos, Greek lawyer and politician (d. 1943)
- 1908Kristjan Palusalu, Estonian wrestler, trainer, and referee (d. 1987)
- 1927Claude Laydu, Belgian-French actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1964Nikola Mladenov, Macedonian journalist (d. 2013)
- 1972Takashi Fujii, Japanese comedian and singer
- 1973Chris Sutton, English footballer and manager
- 1977Rita Simons, English actress and singer
- 1981Ángel López, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 241 BCFirst Punic War: Battle of the Aegates Islands: The Romans sink the Carthaginian fleet bringing the First Punic War to an end.
- 298Roman Emperor Maximian concludes his campaign in North Africa against the Berbers, and makes a triumphal entry into Carthage.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying “Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you.”
- 1915The Battle of Neuve Chapelle begins. This is the first large-scale operation by the British Army.
- 1922Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in India, tried for sedition, and sentenced to six years in prison, only to be released after nearly two years for an appendicitis operation.
- 1945The U.S. Army Air Force firebombs Tokyo, and the resulting conflagration kills more than 100,000 people, mostly civilians.
- 1980Formation of the Irish Army Ranger Wing.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kira Roessler, Miho Hatori, Norman D. Wilson, Ronnie Masterson, Lee Miller, Doc Neeson, Lisa Ortiz, David Hedison, Tim Maia, Edmundo Rivero.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 10, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1962 – Jennifer Jason Leigh, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; January 2, 1970 – Ogie Diaz, Filipino actor; November 25, 1919 – Norman Tokar, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070