Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 69th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,705 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Oscar Quitak
- 1937Joe Viterelli
- 1950Aloma Wright
- 1966Edie Brickell
- 1977Jeff Branson
- 1979Edi Gathegi
- 1982Keke Wyatt
- 1983Carrie Underwood
- 1987Emeli Sandé
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1892Gregory La Cava, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1952)
- 1914K. P. Ratnam, Sri Lankan academic and politician (d. 2010)
- 1920Boris Vian, French author and playwright (d. 1959)
- 1926Jimmy Payne, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1935Graham Farmer, Australian footballer and coach
- 1951Gloria Diaz, Filipino model and actress, Miss Universe 1969
- 1955Yousra, Egyptian actress and singer
- 1958Garth Crooks, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1966Mike Timlin, American baseball player
- 1977Peter Enckelman, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762French Huguenot Jean Calas, who had been wrongly convicted of killing his son, dies after being tortured by authorities; the event inspired Voltaire to begin a campaign for religious tolerance and legal reform.
- 1814Napoleon I of France is defeated at the Battle of Laon in France.
- 1816Crossing of the Andes: A group of royalist scouts is captured during the Action of Juncalito.
- 1915The Battle of Neuve Chapelle begins. This is the first large-scale operation by the British Army.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1933An earthquake in Long Beach, California kills 115 people and causes an estimated $40 million in damage.
- 1945The U.S. Army Air Force firebombs Tokyo, and the resulting conflagration kills more than 100,000 people, mostly civilians.
- 1952Fulgencio Batista leads a successful coup in Cuba and appoints himself as the “provisional president”.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Lima Site 85, concluding the 11th with largest single ground combat loss of United States Air Force members (12) during that war.
- 1969In Memphis, Tennessee, James Earl Ray pleads guilty to assassinating Martin Luther King, Jr. He later unsuccessfully attempts to retract his plea.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jadin Gould, Samm Levine, Mikhail Gorsheniov, Nathan Lane, Max Carver, Cayetana Guillén Cuervo, A. J. McLean, DJ Skribble, Vince Guaraldi, Kim Poirier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 10, 1966.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1967 – Takuya Kirimoto, Japanese actor and voice actor; December 21, 1915 – Werner von Trapp, Austrian-American singer (d. 2007); December 31, 1953 – Michael Hedges, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965