Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 69th day of the year 1966. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,281 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,760 days or 18.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 686 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 16, 1997.
If a dog named Marissa - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marissa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marissa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Sara Montiel
- 1938Norman Blake
- 1947June Keithley
- 1953Paul Haggis
- 1966Stephen Mailer
- 1986JC de Vera
- 1987Emeli Sandé
- 1987Sita Chan
View the complete list of March 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1536Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk, English politician, Earl Marshal of the United Kingdom (d. 1572)
- 1892Arthur Honegger, French-Swiss composer and educator (d. 1955)
- 1932Udupi Ramachandra Rao, Indian physicist and engineer
- 1956Robert Llewellyn, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Jojo Lastimosa, Filipino basketball player and coach
- 1978Camille, French singer-songwriter and actress
- 1980Satomi Hirose, Japanese actress
- 1981Efthimios Kouloucheris, Greek footballer
- 1982Mitsuomi Takahashi, Japanese actor
- 1993Nooa Takooa, Kiribati sprinter
View the complete list of March 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762French Huguenot Jean Calas, who had been wrongly convicted of killing his son, dies after being tortured by authorities; the event inspired Voltaire to begin a campaign for religious tolerance and legal reform.
- 1804Louisiana Purchase: In St. Louis, Missouri, a formal ceremony is conducted to transfer ownership of the Louisiana Territory from France to the United States.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1944Greek Civil War: The Political Committee of National Liberation is established in Greece by the National Liberation Front.
- 1959Tibetan uprising: Fearing an abduction attempt by China, 300,000 Tibetans surround the Dalai Lama’s palace to prevent his removal.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Lima Site 85, concluding the 11th with largest single ground combat loss of United States Air Force members (12) during that war.
- 1969In Memphis, Tennessee, James Earl Ray pleads guilty to assassinating Martin Luther King, Jr. He later unsuccessfully attempts to retract his plea.
- 1970Vietnam War: Captain Ernest Medina is charged by the U.S. military with My Lai war crimes.
- 2005Tung Chee-hwa resigns from his post as the first Chief Executive of Hong Kong after widespread public dissatisfaction of his tenure.
View the complete list of March 10 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darlene Vogel, Kristoffer Cusick, Helmuth Lohner, Larry Hagman, Sam Neill, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Michael Byrne, Begüm Kütük, Noelle Scaggs, Jack Thompson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 10, 1966.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th March 1966 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +257. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 19, 1958. Your score is -208. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 10th March 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 10, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 69th day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 173 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,281 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,760 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 686
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 16, 1997
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+257)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 19, 1958 (-208)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler (March 12, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: X.III.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1948 – Sinéad Cusack, Irish-English actress; August 3, 1956 – Kirk Brandon, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Theatre of Hate, Spear of Destiny, and Dead Men Walking); November 6, 1957 – Lori Singer, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,142