Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 69th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,734 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Claude Laydu
- 1940Chuck Norris
- 1961Mitch Gaylord
- 1978Benjamin Burnley
- 1979Danny Pudi
- 1981Taiyo Sugiura
- 1983Carrie Underwood
- 1983Rafe Spall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1848William Thompson, American archer (d. 1918)
- 1891Sam Jaffe, American actor and engineer (d. 1984)
- 1936Johanna Lüttge, German shot putter and swimmer
- 1953Paul Haggis, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1958Hiroshi Yanaka, Japanese voice actor
- 1958Steve Howe, American baseball player and farmer (d. 2006)
- 1963Felipe Ramos, Mexican footballer and referee
- 1965Rod Woodson, American football player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1975Håvard Wiik, Norwegian pianist (Motif, Atomic)
- 1981Ángel López, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 298Roman Emperor Maximian concludes his campaign in North Africa against the Berbers, and makes a triumphal entry into Carthage.
- 1814Napoleon I of France is defeated at the Battle of Laon in France.
- 1816Crossing of the Andes: A group of royalist scouts is captured during the Action of Juncalito.
- 1830The Royal Netherlands East Indies Army is created.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1977Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
- 1980Formation of the Irish Army Ranger Wing.
- 1980Madeira School headmistress Jean Harris shoots and kills Scarsdale diet doctor Herman Tarnower
- 2005Tung Chee-hwa resigns from his post as the first Chief Executive of Hong Kong after widespread public dissatisfaction of his tenure.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alfred Gough, Shiri Appleby, Derek Riddell, Bernard Miles, Tammy Wynette, Michelle Shocked, Jyothika, Lynn Carlin, Fiona Glascott, Katherine Jenkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 10, 1966.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1933 – Jimmie Rodgers, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 28, 1943 – John Beck, American actor; October 21, 1978 – Will Estes, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905