Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 69th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,527 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Betty Amann
- 1936Alfredo Zitarrosa
- 1958Jeanie Bryson
- 1962Seiko Matsuda
- 1970Matt Barlow
- 1973Eva Herzigová
- 1974Cristián de la Fuente
- 1982Mitsuomi Takahashi
- 1992Emily Osment
- 1994JoJo Offerman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1888Barry Fitzgerald, Irish actor and singer (d. 1961)
- 1905Richard Haydn, English-American actor and director (d. 1985)
- 1920Boris Vian, French author and playwright (d. 1959)
- 1928James Earl Ray, American assassin of Martin Luther King, Jr. (d. 1998)
- 1945Madhavrao Scindia, Indian politician, Indian Minister of Railways (d. 2001)
- 1957Osama bin Laden, Saudi Arabian terrorist, founded al-Qaeda (d. 2011)
- 1958Sharon Stone, American actress and producer
- 1963Rick Rubin, American record producer, founded Def Jam Recordings
- 1965Rod Woodson, American football player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1979Danny Pudi, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Susenyos I defeats the combined armies of Yaqob and Abuna Petros II at the Battle of Gol in Gojjam, making him Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1804Louisiana Purchase: In St. Louis, Missouri, a formal ceremony is conducted to transfer ownership of the Louisiana Territory from France to the United States.
- 1830The Royal Netherlands East Indies Army is created.
- 1861El Hadj Umar Tall seizes the city of Ségou, destroying the Bamana Empire of Mali.
- 1915The Battle of Neuve Chapelle begins. This is the first large-scale operation by the British Army.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1959Tibetan uprising: Fearing an abduction attempt by China, 300,000 Tibetans surround the Dalai Lama’s palace to prevent his removal.
- 1966Military Prime Minister of South Vietnam Nguyễn Cao Kỳ sacked rival General Nguyễn Chánh Thi, precipitating large-scale civil and military dissension in parts of the nation.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Lima Site 85, concluding the 11th with largest single ground combat loss of United States Air Force members (12) during that war.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lane Davies, Noah Bean, Sherrié Austin, Paul Eiding, Imani Coppola, Salomé, John Pizzarelli, Machiko Kyō, Jake Bugg, Jonathan Penner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 10, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1966 – Luc Robitaille, Canadian ice hockey player, manager, and actor; September 5, 1984 – Yulia Peresild, Russian actress; January 20, 1978 – Joy Giovanni, American wrestler and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998