Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 69th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,640 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Betty Amann
- 1905Richard Haydn
- 1940Chuck Norris
- 1961Mitch Gaylord
- 1966Stephen Mailer
- 1969Paget Brewster
- 1969Walter Schreifels
- 1978Benjamin Burnley
- 1983Rafe Spall
- 1987Emeli Sandé
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1415Vasily II of Moscow (d. 1462)
- 1923Manoranjan Das, Indian playwright (d. 2013)
- 1929Huey P. Meaux, American record producer, founded Tear Drop Records and Capri Records (d. 2011)
- 1947Andrew Parrott, English conductor and director
- 1947Bob Greene, American journalist and author
- 1957Shannon Tweed, Canadian-American model and actress
- 1960Gail Greenwood, American bass player (Belly and L7)
- 1969Walter Schreifels, American singer-songwriter and producer (Gorilla Biscuits, Rival Schools and Youth of Today)
- 1970Matt Barlow, American singer-songwriter (Iced Earth and Pyramaze)
- 1982Keke Wyatt, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 241 BCFirst Punic War: Battle of the Aegates Islands: The Romans sink the Carthaginian fleet bringing the First Punic War to an end.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1804Louisiana Purchase: In St. Louis, Missouri, a formal ceremony is conducted to transfer ownership of the Louisiana Territory from France to the United States.
- 1906The Courrières mine disaster, Europe’s worst ever, kills 1099 miners in Northern France.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1922Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in India, tried for sedition, and sentenced to six years in prison, only to be released after nearly two years for an appendicitis operation.
- 1966Military Prime Minister of South Vietnam Nguyễn Cao Kỳ sacked rival General Nguyễn Chánh Thi, precipitating large-scale civil and military dissension in parts of the nation.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Lima Site 85, concluding the 11th with largest single ground combat loss of United States Air Force members (12) during that war.
- 2000The Nasdaq Composite stock market index peaks at 5132.52, signaling the beginning of the end of the dot-com boom.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Morrison, John Noakes, Kate Pierson, Robert Zemeckis, Martin Compston, Edward Gordon Craig, Kali Rocha, Sandra Kim, Justin Chon, Sasha Pieterse.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 10, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1983 – Matt Cardle, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Seven Summers and Darwyn); August 7, 1975 – Koray Candemir, Turkish singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Kargo); March 14, 1974 – Rohit Shetty, Indian actor, director, and cinematographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,144