Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 70th day of the year 1922. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,940 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,980 days or 32.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 17, 1953.
If a dog named Packard - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Packard will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Packard will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez
- 1927Joachim Fuchsberger
- 1950Jerry Zucker
- 1961Elias Koteas
- 1969Terrence Howard
- 1978Andrés Velencoso
- 1982Lindsey McKeon
- 1989Daniella Kertesz
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1872Kathleen Clarice Groom, Australian-English author and screenwriter (d. 1954)
- 1934Ingrid Lotz, German discus thrower
- 1938D. V. J. Harischandra, Sri Lankan psychiatrist and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1953Bernie LaBarge, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1955Jimmy Fortune, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Statler Brothers)
- 1958Ian Horrocks, English computer scientist and academic
- 1974Bobby Abreu, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1984Tom James, Welsh rower
- 1990Ayumi Morita, Japanese tennis player
- 1993Anthony Davis, American basketball player
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ethel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: N. T. Rama Rao Jr., Jesse Metcalfe, Dorothy McGuire, Andrew Hayden-Smith, Russell Johnson, Susan Anton, Michelle Phillips, Rocío Guirao Díaz, Geoff Johns, Gus Dudgeon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1922.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1922 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 10, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1908. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 1922
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 220 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,940 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,980 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,217
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 10, 1915 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1908 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1967 – Stephnie Weir, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; October 8, 1969 – Jeremy Davies, American actor; November 9, 1913 – Paulene Myers, American actress (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,915