Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1936 was a Wednesday and it was the 71st day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,657 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Peter Eyre
- 1955Jimmy Fortune
- 1961Elias Koteas
- 1962Peter Berg
- 1965Wallace Langham
- 1968Takao Osawa
- 1969Pete Droge
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya
- 1992Sacha Parkinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1870Louis Bachelier, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1946)
- 1884Ömer Seyfettin, Turkish soldier, author, and educator (d. 1920)
- 1919Juan H. Cintrón García, Puerto Rican businessman and politician, 126th Mayor of Ponce (d. 2012)
- 1944Don Maclean, English actor
- 1945Tricia O'Neil, American actress
- 1972Ua, Japanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Ajico)
- 1980Paul Scharner, Austrian footballer
- 1981Russell Lissack, English guitarist (Bloc Party, Pin Me Down, and Ash)
- 1985Sonia Radeva, Bulgarian figure skater
- 1994Andrew Robertson, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1784The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1917World War I: Mesopotamian campaign: Baghdad falls to Anglo-Indian forces commanded by General Stanley Maude.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Yoo-jin, Kian Egan, Alex Band, Kaye Abad, Gilda dalla Rizza, Miki Manojlović, James Cosmo, Frank Cady, Stephen Tobolowsky, Tom Chambers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 11, 1936.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1970 – Cha Seung-won, South Korean model and actor; September 25, 1946 – Bryan MacLean, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Love) (d. 1998); December 8, 1953 – Sam Kinison, American comedian and actor (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869