Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 70th day of the year 1950. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,935 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,978 days or 24.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 912 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 17, 1981.
If a dog named Meinl - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meinl will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Meinl will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Joachim Fuchsberger
- 1928Albert Salmi
- 1940Alberto Cortez
- 1950Bobby McFerrin
- 1956Rob Paulsen
- 1958Anissa Jones
- 1962Peter Berg
- 1967John Barrowman
- 1970Jane Slavin
- 1979Keren Peles
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1785John McLean, American jurist and politician, 6th United States Postmaster General (d. 1861)
- 1927Joachim Fuchsberger, German actor and television host (d. 2014)
- 1927Josep Maria Subirachs, Spanish sculptor and painter (d. 2014)
- 1944Don Maclean, English actor
- 1952Susan Richardson, American actress
- 1959Dejan Stojanović, Serbian-American journalist and poet
- 1960Junichi Sato, Japanese animator and director
- 1961Elias Koteas, Canadian actor
- 1969Pete Droge, American singer-songwriter (The Thorns)
- 1985Sonia Radeva, Bulgarian figure skater
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Megan Henning, Susan Lynch, John Qualen, Glenn Medeiros, Lou Perryman, Tak Matsumoto, Chin Ka-lok, Carolyn Seymour, Heinz, Tim Burton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1950.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1950 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 20, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 3, 1944. Your score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 11th March 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 94 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,935 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,978 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 912
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 1981
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 20, 1926 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 3, 1944 (-104)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1960 – Doug Jones, American actor; December 5, 1953 – Sachiko Kobayashi, Japanese singer and voice actress; October 11, 1964 – Diane Gaidry, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,030