Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 71st day of the year 1980. It was the 11th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,226 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,742 days or 12.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 482 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 2011.
If a dog named Dolma - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dolma will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dolma will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Paul Muller
- 1928Albert Salmi
- 1931Marisa Del Frate
- 1962Mary Gauthier
- 1971Johnny Knoxville
- 1978Andrés Velencoso
- 1981Paul Wall
- 1989Daniella Kertesz
- 1990Janna Dominguez
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1785John McLean, American jurist and politician, 6th United States Postmaster General (d. 1861)
- 1910Jacinta Marto, Portuguese saint (d. 1920)
- 1925İlhan Selçuk, Turkish lawyer, journalist, and author (d. 2010)
- 1939Lorraine Hunt, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Lieutenant Governor of Nevada
- 1971Johnny Knoxville, American actor, stuntman, and producer
- 1975Shawn Springs, American football player
- 1985Ajantha Mendis, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1985Luis Hernández, Mexican figure skater
- 1991Nao Tōyama, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1993Anthony Davis, American basketball player
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1978Coastal Road massacre: At least 37 are killed and more than 70 are wounded when Fatah hijack an Israeli bus, prompting Israel’s Operation Litani.
- 2006Michelle Bachelet is inaugurated as first female president of Chile.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
- 2014Russia annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Getting 2014 Crimean crisis and 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colin Farrell, Leon Bibb, Lucas Neff, Brett Eldredge, Eli Roth, Cara Dillon, Carol Dempster, Peter Farrelly, Lucinda Dryzek, Sophina Brown.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1980.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1980 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 27, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 2003. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 11th March 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1980
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 11th Tuesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,226 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,742 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 482
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 2011
- Age in dog years: 191 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 27, 1954 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 2003 (-153)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen (March 15, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1988 – Park Seo-joon, South Korean model and actor; August 6, 1982 – Danny Lopes, American model and actor; January 1, 1978 – Nina Bott, German actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,926