Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 1983. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,783 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,594 days or 12.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 17, 2014.
If a dog named Grizzle - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Grizzle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Grizzle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Albert Salmi
- 1938Joseph Brooks
- 1946Patty Waters
- 1958Tetsurō Oda
- 1962Peeter Sauter
- 1963Raoul Heertje
- 1971Gülse Birsel
- 1979Benji Madden
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
- 1984Marc-André Grondin
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1922Abdul Razak Hussein, Malaysian lawyer and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Malaysia (d. 1976)
- 1935Sandra Milo, Tunisian-Italian actress
- 1936Hollis Frampton, American director, screenwriter, and photographer (d. 1984)
- 1939Flaco Jiménez, American accordion player (Texas Tornados and Los Super Seven)
- 1944Don Maclean, English actor
- 1967Gary Wolfe, American wrestler and radio host
- 1973Sylvia Day, American author and blogger
- 1981Heidi Cortez, American businesswoman and author
- 1987Ngonidzashe Makusha, Zimbabwean sprinter and long jumper
- 1990Reiley McClendon, American actor
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OQBPOBUMOOR? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OQBPOBUMOOR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1641Guaraní forces living in the Jesuit reductions defeat bandeirantes loyal to the Portuguese Empire at the Battle of Mbororé in present-day Panambí, Argentina.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2007Georgia claims Russian helicopters attacked the Kodori Valley in Abkhazia, an accusation that Russia categorically denies later.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
- 2012A U.S. soldier kills 16 civilians in the Panjwayi District of Afghanistan near Kandahar.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Asami Kai, Jaime Koeppe, Steve Lukather, Lisa Mitchell, Shaina Magdayao, Laura Voutilainen, R. L. Stine, Tom Lister, Jr., Aaron Stanford, Bradley McIntosh.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1983.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1983 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 1, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 6, 1964. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 11th March 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 97 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,783 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,594 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 467
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 2014
- Age in dog years: 213 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 1, 1985 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 6, 1964 (-147)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Billie Jean by Michael Jackson (March 12, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1987 – Mikie Hara, Japanese model and actress; October 24, 1971 – Caprice Bourret, American model and actress; June 29, 1928 – Ian Bannen, Scottish actor (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,020