Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1991 was a Monday and it was the 70th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,569 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 324 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Timothy Carey
- 1937Carlos Larrañaga
- 1946Mark Metcalf
- 1950Jerry Zucker
- 1961Elias Koteas
- 1968Lisa Loeb
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya
- 1984Marc-André Grondin
- 1989Anton Yelchin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1863Andrew Stoddart, English cricketer and rugby player (d. 1915)
- 1921Astor Piazzolla, Argentinian bandoneón player and composer (d. 1992)
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez, Spanish actor and director (d. 2009)
- 1942Marcus Borg, American scholar, theologian and author (d. 2015)
- 1945Harvey Mandel, American guitarist (Pure Food and Drug Act and Canned Heat)
- 1962Mary Gauthier, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1963Alex Kingston, English actress
- 1978Didier Drogba, Ivorian footballer
- 1981Russell Lissack, English guitarist (Bloc Party, Pin Me Down, and Ash)
- 1983Bianca Gonzalez, Filipino model and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1784The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- 1848Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine and Robert Baldwin become the first Prime Ministers of the Province of Canada to be democratically elected under a system of responsible government.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 2006Michelle Bachelet is inaugurated as first female president of Chile.
- 2014Russia annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Getting 2014 Crimean crisis and 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judith O'Dea, Ji Suk-jin, Helen Lederer, Kenneth Lee Spencer, Don Brewer, Yoseob, Portia de Rossi, FKA twigs, Jo Weil, Enchong Dee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 11, 1991.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Someday by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1988 – Anushka Sharma, Indian model, actress, and producer; October 30, 1963 – Michael Beach, American actor and producer; May 22, 1980 – Rena Tanaka, Japanese actress and television personality.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936