Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 71st day of the year 1981. It was the 11th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,565 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,855 days or 13.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 493 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 2012.
If a dog named JB - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 JB will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like JB will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Googie Withers
- 1934David Spenser
- 1949Rob Cohen
- 1961Titus Welliver
- 1975Kéllé Bryan
- 1979Pete Doherty
- 1981Holly Williams
- 1986Chihiro Otsuka
- 1999Sakura Oda
View the complete list of March 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1863Gabriele D'Annunzio, Italian soldier, journalist, poet, and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1912Irving Layton, Romanian-Canadian poet and academic (d. 2006)
- 1919Mike Stepovich, American lawyer and politician, Governor of the Territory of Alaska (d. 2014)
- 1926Freddie Williams, Welsh motorcycle racer (d. 2013)
- 1935Valentyna Shevchenko, Ukrainian politician
- 1952Randy Stonehill, American singer-songwriter
- 1960Kipp Lennon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Venice)
- 1961Titus Welliver, American actor
- 1962Aleksandr Potashov, Belarusian race walker
- 1974Matt Barela, American wrestler and actor
View the complete list of March 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EALSOR? Check your answers here: Words with these letters EALSOR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 538Vitiges, king of the Ostrogoths ends his siege of Rome and retreats to Ravenna, leaving the city in the hands of the victorious Byzantine general, Belisarius.
- 1881Andrew Watson makes his Scotland debut as the world’s first black international football player and captain.
- 1921İstiklâl Marşı is adopted in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
- 1940Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.
- 1942Pacific War: The Battle of Java ends with an Allied surrender to the Japanese Empire.
- 1961First winter ascent of the North Face of the Eiger.
- 1967Suharto takes over from Sukarno to become Acting President of Indonesia.
- 1993Janet Reno is sworn in as the United States’ first female attorney general.
- 1993Several bombs explode in Bombay (Mumbai), India, killing about 300 and injuring hundreds more.
- 2009Financier Bernard Madoff pleads guilty in New York to scamming $18 billion, the largest in Wall Street history.
View the complete list of March 12 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rebecca Budig, Jerry Garcia, Anthony Michaels-Moore, Pat Phoenix, Alexandra Kerry, Garry Hynes, Thomas Shaw, Apollonia Kotero, Anthony Green, Grant Gustin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 12, 1981.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th March 1981 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 25, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1968. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 12th March 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 12, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1981
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 11th Thursday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 45 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,565 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,855 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 493
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 2012
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Goldador breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 25, 1955 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1968 (-176)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton (March 14, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.III.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1970 – Jason Wiles, American actor, director, and producer; November 9, 1905 – Erika Mann, German-Swiss actress and author (d. 1969); March 10, 1937 – Joe Viterelli, American actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,057