Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 71st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,636 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Agathe von Trapp
- 1940M. A. Numminen
- 1949Moctesuma Esparza
- 1960Jason Beghe
- 1960Kipp Lennon
- 1962Julia Campbell
- 1965Coleen Nolan
- 1979Rhys Coiro
- 1988Tyler Ward
- 2003Andrea Brillantes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1685George Berkeley, Irish bishop and philosopher (d. 1753)
- 1858Adolph Ochs, American publisher (d. 1935)
- 1877Wilhelm Frick, German lawyer and politician, German Federal Minister of the Interior (d. 1946)
- 1908David Marshall Singaporean lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Singapore (d. 1995)
- 1930Vern Law, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1939Jude Milhon, American hacker and author (d. 2003)
- 1947Peter Harry Carstensen, German educator and politician
- 1950Jon Provost, American actor
- 1971Isaiah Rider, American basketball player and rapper
- 1986Chihiro Otsuka, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign begins as a US Navy fleet of 13 Ironclads and 7 Gunboats and other support ships enter the Red River.
- 1868Basutoland, toaday called Lesotho is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1868Henry O'Farrell attempts to assassinate Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh.
- 1885Tonkin Campaign: France captures the citadel of Bắc Ninh.
- 1921İstiklâl Marşı is adopted in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
- 1928In California, the St. Francis Dam fails; the resulting floods kill over 600 people.
- 1967Suharto takes over from Sukarno to become Acting President of Indonesia.
- 1971The March 12 Memorandum is sent to the Demirel government of Turkey and the government resigns.
- 1994The Church of England ordains its first female priests.
- 2014An explosion in the New York City neighborhood of East Harlem kills 8 and injures 70 others.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fiona Apple, Bokeem Woodbine, Charlie Chaplin, Allan McKeown, Harald Juhnke, Chuck Berry, Ted Lange, Marianna Komlos, Matthew Beard, Maki Goto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 12, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 18, 1962 – Lee Arenberg, American actor and screenwriter; January 17, 1985 – Kangin, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Super Junior); August 30, 1974 – Aaron Barrett, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Reel Big Fish, The Scholars, and The Forces of Evil).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084