Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 71st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,526 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Agathe von Trapp
- 1962Julia Campbell
- 1965Liv Stoveland
- 1968Aaron Eckhart
- 1969Beyazıt Öztürk
- 1969Graham Coxon
- 1978Claudio Sanchez
- 1979Rhys Coiro
- 1988Tyler Ward
- 1995Kanon Fukuda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1718Joseph Damer, 1st Earl of Dorchester, English politician (d. 1798)
- 1923Clara Fraser, American activist, co-founded Radical Women (d. 1998)
- 1923Hanne Hiob, German actress and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1928Aldemaro Romero, Venezuelan pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 2007)
- 1945George Jackson, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1949Bill Payne, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Little Feat and Phil Lesh and Friends)
- 1957Patrick Battiston, French footballer
- 1959Mark Easton, Scottish journalist
- 1987Chris Stark, English radio host
- 1987Teimour Radjabov, Azerbaijani chess player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Several hundred Spanish and indigenous troops under the command of Pedro de Valdivia defeat an army of 60,000 Mapuche at the Battle of Penco during the Arauco War in present-day Chile.
- 1912The Girl Guides (later renamed the Girl Scouts of the USA) are founded in the United States.
- 1920The Kapp Putsch begins when the Marinebrigade Ehrhardt is ordered to march on Berlin.
- 1921İstiklâl Marşı is adopted in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
- 1934Konstantin Päts and General Johan Laidoner stage a coup in Estonia, and ban all political parties.
- 1938Anschluss: German troops occupy and absorb Austria.
- 1942Pacific War: The Battle of Java ends with an Allied surrender to the Japanese Empire.
- 1950The Llandow air disaster occurs near Sigingstone, Wales, in which 80 people die when their aircraft crashed, making it the world’s deadliest air disaster at the time.
- 1994The Church of England ordains its first female priests.
- 2011A reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant melts and explodes and releases radioactivity into the atmosphere a day after Japan’s earthquake.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Harron, Eddie McClintock, Sean Stewart, Holly Cole, Birgitte Hjort Sørensen, François Rozet, Roddy McDowall, Cicely Tyson, Howard Vernon, Victoria Atkin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 12, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1973 – Alex Dimitriades, Australian actor; August 16, 1922 – James Casey, English comedian, radio scriptwriter and producer (d. 2011); February 7, 1988 – Lee Joon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (MBLAQ).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979