Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 71st day of the year 2002. It was the 11th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,726 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,242 days or 6.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 18, 2033.
If a dog named Blues - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blues will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Blues will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Evert Taube
- 1934David Spenser
- 1949Bill Payne
- 1960Kipp Lennon
- 1960Maki Nomiya
- 1969Graham Coxon
- 1982Samm Levine
- 1984Shreya Ghoshal
- 1988Tyler Ward
View the complete list of March 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1685George Berkeley, Irish bishop and philosopher (d. 1753)
- 1928Aldemaro Romero, Venezuelan pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 2007)
- 1948Sandra Brown, American author
- 1957Jerry Levine, American actor and director
- 1960Kipp Lennon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Venice)
- 1965Liza Umarova, Kazakh singer and actress
- 1972Hector Luis Bustamante, Colombian-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Chiwa Saitō, Japanese voice actress
- 1990Kai-Fabian Schulz, German footballer
- 2003Andrea Brillantes, Filipino actress
View the complete list of March 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Scott’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1868Basutoland, toaday called Lesotho is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1894Coca-Cola is bottled and sold for the first time in Vicksburg, Mississippi, by local soda fountain operator Joseph Biedenharn.
- 1921İstiklâl Marşı is adopted in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
- 1928In California, the St. Francis Dam fails; the resulting floods kill over 600 people.
- 1938Anschluss: German troops occupy and absorb Austria.
- 1947The Truman Doctrine is proclaimed to help stem the spread of Communism.
- 1961First winter ascent of the North Face of the Eiger.
- 1967Suharto takes over from Sukarno to become Acting President of Indonesia.
- 1994The Church of England ordains its first female priests.
- 2003Zoran Đinđić, Prime Minister of Serbia, is assassinated in Belgrade.
View the complete list of March 12 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Huard, Eagle-Eye Cherry, Marc Maron, Dolores Wilson, Robert Fox, Øivind Blunck, Mitch English, Girl Talk, Nicola Bryant, Thorsten Kaye.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 12, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th March 2002 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 9, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1976. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 12th March 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 12, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 2002
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 11th Tuesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 214 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,726 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,242 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 228
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 2033
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 9, 1992 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1976 (-128)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule (March 16, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.III.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1972 – Jimmy Wayne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 1, 1976 – Justin Lo, American-Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor; June 14, 1972 – Michael Cade, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,990