Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 71st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,705 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Gordie - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gordie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gordie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Arthur Hewlett
- 1917Googie Withers
- 1933Barbara Feldon
- 1949Bill Payne
- 1950Jon Provost
- 1952Randy Stonehill
- 1974Matt Barela
- 1983Nam Doh-hyeong
- 1984Jaimie Alexander
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1881Gunnar Nordström, Finnish physicist and academic (d. 1923)
- 1912Irving Layton, Romanian-Canadian poet and academic (d. 2006)
- 1923Hjalmar Andersen, Norwegian speed skater and cyclist (d. 2013)
- 1940Al Jarreau, American singer
- 1954Anish Kapoor, Indian sculptor
- 1956Steve Harris, English bass player and songwriter (Iron Maiden)
- 1961Joseph Facal, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1962Darryl Strawberry, American baseball player
- 1965Steve Levy, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1979Nidia Guenard, American wrestler and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Several hundred Spanish and indigenous troops under the command of Pedro de Valdivia defeat an army of 60,000 Mapuche at the Battle of Penco during the Arauco War in present-day Chile.
- 1622Ignatius of Loyola and Francis Xavier, founders of the Jesuits, are canonized as saints by the Catholic Church.
- 1910Greek cruiser Georgios Averof is launched at Livorno.
- 1920The Kapp Putsch begins when the Marinebrigade Ehrhardt is ordered to march on Berlin.
- 1928In California, the St. Francis Dam fails; the resulting floods kill over 600 people.
- 1938Anschluss: German troops occupy and absorb Austria.
- 1971The March 12 Memorandum is sent to the Demirel government of Turkey and the government resigns.
- 1993Janet Reno is sworn in as the United States’ first female attorney general.
- 1999Former Warsaw Pact members the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland join NATO.
- 2009Financier Bernard Madoff pleads guilty in New York to scamming $18 billion, the largest in Wall Street history.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Byner, Kelli Garner, Jens Lehmann, Dolores Wilson, Lindsay Hartley, Don Cherry, Emiliano Díez, Michelle Meyrink, Sho Sakurai, JC de Vera.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 12, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1910 – Simone Simon, French actress (d. 2005); December 26, 2000 – Isac Elliot, Finnish singer; August 18, 1957 – Carole Bouquet, French model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,292