Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,607 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Jagrmeister - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jagrmeister will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jagrmeister will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joseph Mascolo
- 1929Peter Breck
- 1939Neil Sedaka
- 1953Deborah Raffin
- 1960Joe Ranft
- 1975Glenn Lewis
- 1984Chiaki Kyan
- 1992Kaya Scodelario
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1857B. H. Roberts, English-American historian and politician (d. 1933)
- 1925Roy Haynes, American drummer and composer
- 1932Jan Howard, American singer-songwriter
- 1935David Nobbs, English author and screenwriter
- 1943Frances Nero, American singer (d. 2014)
- 1954Robin Duke, Canadian actress and screenwriter
- 1984Marc Zwiebler, German badminton player
- 1987Rosela Gjylbegu, Albanian singer
- 1991Tristan Thompson, Canadian basketball player
- 1992L, South Korean singer, dancer and actor (Infinite)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781William Herschel discovers Uranus.
- 1897San Diego State University is founded.
- 1900Second Boer War: British forces occupy Bloemfontein, Orange Free State.
- 1938World News Roundup is broadcast for the first time on CBS Radio in the United States.
- 1985The Kenilworth Road riot takes place at an association football match at Kenilworth Road in Luton, England with disturbances before, during and after an F.A. Cup 6th Round tie between Luton Town F.C. and Millwall F.C.
- 1988The Seikan Tunnel, the longest undersea tunnel in the world, opens between Aomori and Hakodate, Japan.
- 1991The United States Department of Justice announces that Exxon has agreed to pay $1 billion for the clean-up of the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska.
- 1997India’s Missionaries of Charity chooses Sister Nirmala to succeed Mother Teresa as its leader.
- 2003Human evolution: The journal Nature reports that 350,000-year-old footprints of an upright-walking human had been found in Italy.
- 2012At least 28 people are killed in a bus crash in a motorway tunnel near the town of Sierre in the Swiss canton of Valais.
View the complete list of historical events for March 13.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louis Talpe, Alexandra Dowling, Ben Lyon, Sundar C., Caroline Aherne, Peter Firth, Nora Tschirner, ILoveMakonnen, Tony Ganios, Marcia Wallace.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 13, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1966 – Martin Bayfield, English rugby player, actor, and stuntman; April 23, 1941 – Jacqueline Boyer, French singer and actress; November 2, 1979 – Julie Lund, Danish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,147