Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,914 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,305 days or 25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 945 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 19, 1973.
If a dog named Washington - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Washington will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Washington will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Mohammed Abdel Wahab
- 1932Jan Howard
- 1942Scatman John
- 1948Robert S. Woods
- 1956Dana Delany
- 1971Tracy Wells
- 1976Danny Masterson
- 1981April Matson
- 1989Harry Melling
- 1995Zella Day
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1886Albert William Stevens, American captain and photographer (d. 1949)
- 1914Edward O'Hare, American lieutenant and pilot, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943)
- 1933Mahdi Elmandjra, Moroccan economist and sociologist (d. 2014)
- 1936Nana Meskhidze, Georgian painter (d. 1997)
- 1940Christopher Gable, English actor, dancer, and choreographer (d. 1998)
- 1953Nicola Davies, Welsh lawyer and judge
- 1957John Hoeven, American banker and politician, 31st Governor of North Dakota
- 1971Rodica Mateescu, Romanian triple jumper
- 1985Alcides Araújo Alves, Brazilian footballer
- 1989Holger Badstuber, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 624Battle of Badr: a key battle between Muhammad’s army – the new followers of Islam and the Quraysh of Mecca. The Muslims won this battle, known as the turning point of Islam, which took place in the Hejaz region of western Arabia.
- 1639Harvard College is named after clergyman John Harvard.
- 1697Nojpetén, capital of the last independent Maya kingdom, fell to Spanish conquistadors, the final step in the Spanish conquest of Guatemala.
- 1809Gustav IV Adolf of Sweden is deposed in a coup d'état.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate States of America agree to the use of African American troops.
- 1884The Siege of Khartoum, Sudan begins, ending on January 26, 1885.
- 1988The Seikan Tunnel, the longest undersea tunnel in the world, opens between Aomori and Hakodate, Japan.
- 2003Human evolution: The journal Nature reports that 350,000-year-old footprints of an upright-walking human had been found in Italy.
- 2008Gold prices on the New York Mercantile Exchange hit $1,000 per ounce for the first time.
- 2012At least 28 people are killed in a bus crash in a motorway tunnel near the town of Sierre in the Swiss canton of Valais.
View the complete list of historical events for March 13.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Françoise Yip, James Bay, Joanne Peh, Patsy Cline, Speech, Sheridan Smith, Peggy Mount, Anthony Perkins, Françoise Arnoul, Gene Evans.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 13, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1928 – Anthony Franciosa, American actor (d. 2006); December 19, 1961 – Matthew Waterhouse, English actor and author; July 20, 1967 – Courtney Taylor-Taylor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Dandy Warhols).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,302