Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 1954 was a Saturday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,142 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 784 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Leslie Parrish
- 1943Frances Nero
- 1948Robert S. Woods
- 1958Linda Robson
- 1963Fito Páez
- 1971Annabeth Gish
- 1971Tracy Wells
- 1980Molly Stanton
- 1987Rosela Gjylbegu
- 1992Lucy Fry
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1683John Theophilus Desaguliers, French-English philosopher and translator (d. 1744)
- 1762Anine Frølich, Danish ballerina (d. 1784)
- 1864Alexej von Jawlensky, Russian-German painter (d. 1941)
- 1890Fritz Busch, German conductor and director (d. 1951)
- 1910Karl Gustav Ahlefeldt, Danish actor (d. 1985)
- 1913Joe Kelly, Irish racing driver (d. 1993)
- 1939Neil Sedaka, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1958Linda Robson, English actress
- 1963Fito Páez, Argentinian singer-songwriter, pianist, and director
- 1976James Dewees, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Get Up Kids, Leathermouth, Coalesce, and Reggie and the Full Effect)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Cardinal Gregorio Conti is elected Antipope as Victor IV, succeeding Anacletus II.
- 1591Battle of Tondibi: In Mali, Moroccan forces of the Saadi dynasty led by Judar Pasha defeat the Songhai Empire, despite being outnumbered by at least five to one.
- 1639Harvard College is named after clergyman John Harvard.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate States of America agree to the use of African American troops.
- 1933Great Depression: Banks in the U.S. begin to re-open after President Franklin D. Roosevelt mandates a “bank holiday”.
- 1964American Kitty Genovese is murdered, the media erroneously report that many of the victim’s neighbours witnessed the crime yet failed to help, prompting research into the bystander effect.
- 1997India’s Missionaries of Charity chooses Sister Nirmala to succeed Mother Teresa as its leader.
- 2003Human evolution: The journal Nature reports that 350,000-year-old footprints of an upright-walking human had been found in Italy.
- 2012At least 28 people are killed in a bus crash in a motorway tunnel near the town of Sierre in the Swiss canton of Valais.
- 2013Pope Francis is elected, in the papal conclave, as the 266th Pope of the Catholic Church.
View the complete list of historical events for March 13.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Kwanten, Patrick Harvey, Michael Clarke Duncan, Naomi Campbell, George Canseco, Türkan Şoray, Ma Rainey, Kazunari Ninomiya, Dagmar, Bruce Beeby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 13, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1960 – Jacquie O'Sullivan, English singer-songwriter (Bananarama and Shillelagh Sisters); April 19, 1980 – Alexis Thorpe, American actress; April 21, 1954 – Ebiet G. Ade, Indonesian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041