Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 1993 was a Saturday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1993. It was the 11th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,325 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,108 days or 8.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 315 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 19, 2024.
If a dog named Loqui - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 151 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Loqui will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Loqui will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Henry Hathaway
- 1940Jacqueline Sassard
- 1954Robin Duke
- 1956Dana Delany
- 1958Linda Robson
- 1965Cees Geel
- 1974Naho Toda
- 1975Chris Ashworth
- 1980Molly Stanton
View the complete list of March 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1720Charles Bonnet, Swiss historian and author (d. 1793)
- 1753Louise Marie Adélaïde de Bourbon-Penthièvre, Duchess of Orléans (d. 1821)
- 1782Sir Robert Bateson, 1st Baronet, Irish politician (d. 1863)
- 1899John Hasbrouck Van Vleck, American physicist and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1980)
- 1938Erma Franklin, American singer (d. 2002)
- 1947Lesley Collier, English ballerina and educator
- 1952Wolfgang Rihm, German composer and educator
- 1955Bruno Conti, Italian footballer and manager
- 1985Ben Lowe, Australian rugby player
- 1995Zella Day, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of March 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781William Herschel discovers Uranus.
- 1809Gustav IV Adolf of Sweden is deposed in a coup d'état.
- 1884The Siege of Khartoum, Sudan begins, ending on January 26, 1885.
- 1930The news of the discovery of Pluto is telegraphed to the Harvard College Observatory.
- 1957Cuban student revolutionaries storm the presidential palace in Havana in a failed attempt on the life of President Fulgencio Batista.
- 1963Police in Phoenix, Arizona arrest Ernesto Miranda and charge him with kidnap and rape. His conviction is ultimately set aside by the United States Supreme Court in Miranda v. Arizona
- 1985The Kenilworth Road riot takes place at an association football match at Kenilworth Road in Luton, England with disturbances before, during and after an F.A. Cup 6th Round tie between Luton Town F.C. and Millwall F.C.
- 1996Dunblane school massacre: in Dunblane, Scotland, 16 primary school children and one teacher are shot dead by spree killer Thomas Watt Hamilton who then commits suicide.
- 2012At least 28 people are killed in a bus crash in a motorway tunnel near the town of Sierre in the Swiss canton of Valais.
- 2013Pope Francis is elected, in the papal conclave, as the 266th Pope of the Catholic Church.
View the complete list of March 13 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13, and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masahiro Higashide, John Harron, Deanna Durbin, María Isabel, Dean Winters, Yuridia, Aoi Tada, Yosi Piamenta, Elsie Ferguson, Lee Taemin.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 13, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for March is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 2006. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1981. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,538,268,316. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Informer by Snow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 13, 1993. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 72nd day of 1993
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 11th Saturday of 1993
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 171 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,325 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,108 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 315
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 19, 2024
- Age in dog years: 151 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- March modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- March mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- March birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 2006 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1981 (-125)
- 1993 world population: 5,538,268,316
- Number one song: Informer by Snow (March 13, 1993)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1930 – Graham Jarvis, Canadian-American actor (d. 2003); July 3, 1970 – Shawnee Smith, American actress and singer (Smith & Pyle); May 29, 1975 – Mel B, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Spice Girls).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,811