Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 72nd day of the year 2005. It was the 11th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,838 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,279 days or 6.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 232 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 19, 2036.
If a dog named Juffyn - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Juffyn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Juffyn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Abby’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Scatman John
- 1960Joe Ranft
- 1968Akira Nogami
- 1974Naho Toda
- 1976James Dewees
- 1984Chiaki Kyan
- 1984Rachael Bella
- 1984Yūka Nanri
- 1989Harry Melling
View the complete list of March 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1764Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1845)
- 1825Hans Gude, Norwegian-German painter and academic (d. 1903)
- 1902Hans Bellmer, German painter and sculptor(d. 1975)
- 1906Evald Tipner, Estonian footballer and ice hockey player (d. 1947)
- 1920Ralph J. Roberts, American businessman, co-founded Comcast (d. 2015)
- 1931Gordon Borrie, Baron Borrie, English lawyer and politician
- 1968Akira Nogami, Japanese wrestler and actor
- 1976Danny Masterson, American actor and producer
- 1976Troy Hudson, American basketball player and rapper
- 1984Rachael Bella, American actress
View the complete list of March 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1639Harvard College is named after clergyman John Harvard.
- 1781William Herschel discovers Uranus.
- 1809Gustav IV Adolf of Sweden is deposed in a coup d'état.
- 1862American Civil War: The U.S. federal government forbids all Union army officers from returning fugitive slaves, thus effectively annulling the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 and setting the stage for the Emancipation Proclamation.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate States of America agree to the use of African American troops.
- 1900Second Boer War: British forces occupy Bloemfontein, Orange Free State.
- 1920The Kapp Putsch briefly ousts the Weimar Republic government from Berlin.
- 1954First Indochina War: Viet Minh forces under Võ Nguyên Giáp unleashed a massive artillery barrage on the French to begin the Battle of Điện Biên Phủ, the climactic battle in the First Indochina War.
- 1963Police in Phoenix, Arizona arrest Ernesto Miranda and charge him with kidnap and rape. His conviction is ultimately set aside by the United States Supreme Court in Miranda v. Arizona
- 2013Pope Francis is elected, in the papal conclave, as the 266th Pope of the Catholic Church.
View the complete list of March 13 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Carmet, Noriko Eguchi, Matt White, Corbin Bleu, Cara Delevingne, Valarie Rae Miller, Bruce Boxleitner, Julie Warner, Meera Syal, Daryl Hall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 13, 2005.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th March 2005 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 19, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 13th March 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 13, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 72nd day of 2005
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 11th Sunday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 102 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,838 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,279 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 232
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 19, 2036
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Siberian Husky breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia (March 19, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.III.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1973 – Pharrell Williams, American rapper, producer, and fashion designer (N.E.R.D, The Neptunes, and All City Chess Club); April 15, 1992 – Richard Sandrak, Ukrainian-American bodybuilder, martial artist, and actor; August 5, 1943 – Sammi Smith, American singer-songwriter (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907