Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 74th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,091 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 409 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Sosen - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sosen will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sosen will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Walter Gotell
- 1927Carl Smith
- 1933Philippe de Broca
- 1935Jimmy Swaggart
- 1947Ry Cooder
- 1962Jimmy Baio
- 1962Terence Trent D'Arby
- 1969Timo Kotipelto
- 1991Kie Kitano
- 1995Momoka Ariyasu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 270Saint Nicholas, Greek bishop (d. 343)
- 1754Archibald Menzies, Scottish surgeon and botanist (d. 1842)
- 1838Karl Davydov, Russian cellist, composer, and conductor (d. 1889)
- 1944Francis Mankiewicz, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1945Walter Adams, German runner
- 1946Mahir Çayan, Turkish politician (d. 1972)
- 1974Robert Fick, American baseball player
- 1978Jeong Hyeong-don, South Korean comedian and entertainer
- 1985Eva Amurri, American actress
- 1993Paul Pogba, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 351Constantius II elevates his cousin Gallus to Caesar, and puts him in charge of the Eastern part of the Roman Empire.
- 1545First meeting of the Council of Trent.
- 1564Mughal Emperor Akbar abolishes “jizya” (per capita tax).
- 1672Charles II of England issues the Royal Declaration of Indulgence.
- 1783In an emotional speech in Newburgh, New York, George Washington asks his officers not to support the Newburgh Conspiracy. The plea is successful and the threatened coup d'état never takes place.
- 1820Maine becomes the 23rd U.S. state.
- 1848A revolution breaks out in Hungary. The Habsburg rulers are compelled to meet the demands of the Reform party.
- 1921Talaat Pasha, former Grand Vizir of the Ottoman Empire and chief architect of the Armenian Genocide is assassinated in Berlin by 23-year-old Armenian, Soghomon Tehlirian.
- 1961South Africa withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1991The Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany comes into effect, granting full sovereignty to the Federal Republic of Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer, David Westhead, Angie Everhart, Irene Sutcliffe, Corey Feldman, Orlando Brown, Ramya Krishnan, Jari Mäenpää, Sean Murray, Taio Cruz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 15, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1974 – Jay R. Ferguson, American actor and producer; September 27, 1963 – Marc Maron, American comedian, actor, and radio host; August 15, 1925 – Münir Özkul, Turkish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,184