Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 74th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,820 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Joe E. Ross
- 1921Jane Freeman
- 1924Walter Gotell
- 1926Jeanne Mockford
- 1971Penny Lancaster
- 1976Cara Pifko
- 1984Gabb Drilon
- 1984Yo Yo Honey Singh
- 1988Jolo Revilla
- 1990Siobhan Magnus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1830Élisée Reclus, French geographer and academic (d. 1905)
- 1866Matthew Charlton, Australian miner and politician (d. 1948)
- 1869Stanisław Wojciechowski, Polish scholar and politician, 2nd President of the Republic of Poland (d. 1953)
- 1957Park Overall, American actress
- 1974José Ríos, Spanish runner
- 1974Robert Fick, American baseball player
- 1980Claudiney Ramos, Brazilian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1989Sandro Raniere, Brazilian footballer
- 1995Momoka Ariyasu, Japanese singer (Momoiro Clover Z)
- 2001Ellie Leach, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 933After a ten-year truce, German King Henry the Fowler defeats a Hungarian army at the Battle of Riade near the Unstrut river.
- 1545First meeting of the Council of Trent.
- 1564Mughal Emperor Akbar abolishes “jizya” (per capita tax).
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Court House – Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat an American force numbering 4,400.
- 1820Maine becomes the 23rd U.S. state.
- 1922After Egypt gains nominal independence from the United Kingdom, Fuad I becomes King of Egypt.
- 1933Austrian Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss keeps members of the National Council from convening, starting the Austrofascist dictatorship.
- 1941Philippine Airlines, the flag carrier of the Philippines takes its first flight between Manila (from Nielson Field) to Baguio City with a Beechcraft Model 18 making the airline the first and oldest commercial airline in Asia operating under its original name.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces begin an offensive to push Germans from Upper Silesia.
- 1978Somalia and Ethiopia signed a truce to end the Ethio-Somali War.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Schaeffer, David Fury, Ira Louvin, Wesley Singerman, Pat Finn, Matti Ranin, Wes Studi, Rasmus Kaljujärv, Lucy Brown, Aaron Barrett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 15, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 8, 1988 – Elly Jackson, English singer-songwriter and producer (La Roux); May 18, 1914 – Boris Christoff, Bulgarian-Italian opera singer (d. 1993); September 5, 1951 – Michael Keaton, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064