Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1991 was a Friday and it was the 74th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,717 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 329 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Lawrence Tierney
- 1921Madelyn Pugh
- 1927Carl Smith
- 1933Philippe de Broca
- 1949John Duttine
- 1954Isobel Buchanan
- 1962Jimmy Baio
- 1968Kahimi Karie
- 1984Yo Yo Honey Singh
- 1986Jai Courtney
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1779William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1848)
- 1824Jules Chevalier, French priest, founded the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart (d. 1907)
- 1838Karl Davydov, Russian cellist, composer, and conductor (d. 1889)
- 1910Tom Richards, Welsh runner (d. 1985)
- 1931D.J. Fontana, American drummer (The Blue Moon Boys)
- 1945Walter Adams, German runner
- 1946David Wall, English ballet dancer (d. 2013)
- 1957Park Overall, American actress
- 1964Rockwell, American singer-songwriter
- 1981Mikael Forssell, German-Finnish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 351Constantius II elevates his cousin Gallus to Caesar, and puts him in charge of the Eastern part of the Roman Empire.
- 1564Mughal Emperor Akbar abolishes “jizya” (per capita tax).
- 1892Liverpool F.C. is founded.
- 1931SS Viking explodes off Newfoundland, killing 27 of the 147 on board.
- 1939Carpatho-Ukraine declares itself an independent republic, but is annexed by Hungary the next day.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces begin an offensive to push Germans from Upper Silesia.
- 1956My Fair Lady debuts on Broadway at the Mark Hellinger Theatre.
- 1978Somalia and Ethiopia signed a truce to end the Ethio-Somali War.
- 1985The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com).
- 1990Mikhail Gorbachev is elected as the first President of the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve McFadden, Yootha Joyce, Kirstie Alley, Jurian Beat Crisis, Nubar Terziyan, Melanie Mayron, Kesha, Teryl Rothery, Naomi Sims, Fernand Dansereau.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 15, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Someday by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1959 – Chris Lowe, English singer and keyboard player (Pet Shop Boys); June 15, 1947 – Lee Purcell, American actress; September 2, 1948 – Terry Bradshaw, American football player, sportscaster, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,118