Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1999 was a Monday and it was the 74th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,729 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904J. Pat O'Malley
- 1910Nick Stewart
- 1921Madelyn Pugh
- 1947Juraj Kukura
- 1963Bret Michaels
- 1969Kim Raver
- 1972Darren Dunstan
- 1986Jai Courtney
- 1993Alyssa Reid
- 2001Ellie Leach
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1809Joseph Jenkins Roberts, American-Liberian politician, 1st President of Liberia (d. 1876)
- 1854Emil von Behring, German physiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1917)
- 1864Johan Halvorsen, Norwegian violinist, composer, and conductor (Oslo Philharmonic) (d. 1935)
- 1897Jackson Scholz, American runner (d. 1986)
- 1947Juraj Kukura, Slovak-German actor
- 1949Deirdre Hutton, Scottish civil servant
- 1977Brian Tee, Japanese-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Jordan Hastings, Canadian drummer (Alexisonfire, Jersey, Black Lungs, and Cunter)
- 1985Eva Amurri, American actress
- 1987Adrianne León, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1564Mughal Emperor Akbar abolishes “jizya” (per capita tax).
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Court House – Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat an American force numbering 4,400.
- 1819French physicist Augustin-Jean Fresnel wins a contest at the Academie des Sciences in Paris by proving that light behaves like a wave. The Fresnel integrals, still used to calculate wave patterns, silence skeptics who had backed the particle theory of Isaac Newton.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign : U.S. Navy fleet arrives at Alexandria, Louisiana.
- 1877First ever official cricket test match is played: Australia vs England at the MCG Stadium, in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1888Start of the Anglo-Tibetan War of 1888.
- 1956My Fair Lady debuts on Broadway at the Mark Hellinger Theatre.
- 1961South Africa withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1985Brazilian military government ends.
- 1991The Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany comes into effect, granting full sovereignty to the Federal Republic of Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claudio Lolli, Burak Kut, Jamie Lynn Spears, Keisuke Kato, Essence Atkins, Bryan Termulo, Edward Alleyn, Eason Chan, Gregory Itzin, Susan Anton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 15, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Believe by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 12, 1988 – Dakota Morton, Canadian actor and radio host; September 16, 1978 – Matthew Rogers, American singer and television host; May 10, 1958 – Vlada Divljan, Serbian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Idoli and Apartchiks) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069