Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1902 was a Sunday and it was the 75th day of the year 1902. It was the 11th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 118 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,082 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,361 days or 39.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 22, 1933.
If a dog named Raiden - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 546 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raiden will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Raiden will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877Léo-Ernest Ouimet
- 1925Cornell Borchers
- 1928Christa Ludwig
- 1935Teresa Berganza
- 1948Michael Owen Bruce
- 1949Victor Garber
- 1959Flavor Flav
- 1967Tracy Bonham
- 1971Alan Tudyk
- 1985Eddy Lover
View the complete list of March 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1932Kurt Diemberger, Austrian mountaineer and author
- 1940Jan Pronk, Dutch academic and politician, Dutch Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment
- 1942James Soong, Chinese-Taiwanese politician, Governor of Taiwan Province
- 1944John Kipkurgat, Kenyan runner
- 1949Victor Garber, Canadian actor and singer
- 1958Kate Worley, American author (d. 2004)
- 1969Evangelos Koronios, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1981Yoav Ziv, Israeli footballer
- 1984Hosea Gear, New Zealand rugby player
- 1987Paw Diaz, Filipino actress
View the complete list of March 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hector’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Samoset, a Mohegan, visited the settlers of Plymouth Colony and greets them, “Welcome, Englishmen! My name is Samoset.”
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden is shot; he dies on March 29.
- 1802The Army Corps of Engineers is established to found and operate the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- 1818In the Second Battle of Cancha Rayada, Spanish forces defeated Chileans under José de San Martín.
- 1870The first version of the overture fantasy Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky receives its première performance.
- 1900Sir Arthur Evans purchased the land around the ruins of Knossos, the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete.
- 1942The first V-2 rocket test launch. It exploded at lift-off.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Iwo Jima ended, but small pockets of Japanese resistance persisted.
- 1983Demolition of the Ismaning radio transmitter, the last wooden radio tower in Germany.
View the complete list of March 16 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nonami Takizawa, Ivan Della Mea, Imelda Staunton, Lawrence Bender, Rocco Nacino, Françoise Fabian, Maki Nomiya, George Plimpton, Reinhold Weege, Harvey Keitel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 16, 1902.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th March 1902 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +192. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1909. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 16, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 75th day of 1902
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 11th Sunday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 118 years old
- Days since birth: 43,082 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,361 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,459
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 22, 1933
- Age in dog years: 546 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1922 (+192)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1909 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.III.MCMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1975 – Maria Lawson, English singer-songwriter; January 7, 1954 – Jodi Long, American actress; November 17, 1966 – Daisy Fuentes, Cuban-American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903