Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1916 was a Thursday and it was the 76th day of the year 1916. It was the 11th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,628 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,543 days or 34.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,275 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 1947.
If a dog named Bet - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bet will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bet will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Solomon Mikhoels
- 1897Conrad Nagel
- 1936Elisabeth Volkmann
- 1948Michael Owen Bruce
- 1949Elliott Murphy
- 1954Jimmy Nail
- 1963Kevin Smith
- 1973Ahmet Kutsi Karadoğan
- 1982Dian Sastrowardoyo
- 1995Shy Carlos
View the complete list of March 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1581Pieter Corneliszoon Hooft, Dutch historian and poet (d. 1647)
- 1822John Pope, American general (d. 1892)
- 1892César Vallejo, Peruvian poet, playwright, and journalist (d. 1938)
- 1901Potti Sreeramulu, Indian activist (d. 1952)
- 1934Jean Cournoyer, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1950Kate Nelligan, Canadian actress
- 1951Ray Benson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Asleep at the Wheel)
- 1961Brett Kenny, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1968Trevor Wilson, American basketball player and police officer
- 1976Nick Spano, American actor
View the complete list of March 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1190Massacre of Jews at Clifford’s Tower, York.
- 1322The Battle of Boroughbridge take place in the Despenser Wars.
- 1621Samoset, a Mohegan, visited the settlers of Plymouth Colony and greets them, “Welcome, Englishmen! My name is Samoset.”
- 1861Edward Clark becomes Governor of Texas, replacing Sam Houston, who has been evicted from the office for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to the Confederacy.
- 1870The first version of the overture fantasy Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky receives its première performance.
- 1916The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US–Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1958The Ford Motor Company produces its 50 millionth automobile, the Thunderbird, averaging almost a million cars a year since the company’s founding.
- 1978Former Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro is kidnapped and later killed by his captors.
- 1988The Troubles: Ulster loyalist militant Michael Stone attacks a Provisional IRA funeral in Belfast with pistols and grenades. Three people are killed and more than 60 wounded. The attack was filmed by news crews.
View the complete list of March 16 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lawrence Gowan, Barbara De Fina, Patricia Kalember, Ahu Türkpençe, Michael Sloane, Frank John Hughes, Yvonne Printemps, Michael V., Camryn Grimes, Mindy Sterling.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 16, 1916.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th March 1916 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 25, 1902. Your incompatibility score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 16, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1916
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 11th Thursday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,628 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,543 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,275
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 1947
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1932 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 25, 1902 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1931 – Franco Interlenghi, Italian actor (d. 2015); February 17, 1989 – Chord Overstreet, American actor and singer; March 4, 1952 – Umberto Tozzi, Italian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922