Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 75th day of the year 1942. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,071 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,357 days or 25.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 951 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 22, 1973.
If a dog named Targaryen - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 397 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Targaryen will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Targaryen will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Conrad Nagel
- 1925Cornell Borchers
- 1934Ray Walker
- 1949Erik Estrada
- 1954Jimmy Nail
- 1955Bruno Barreto
- 1978Brooke Burns
- 1986Nicole Trunfio
- 1987Paw Diaz
- 1997Tyrel Jackson Williams
View the complete list of March 16 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1856Napoléon, Prince Imperial of France (d. 1879)
- 1865Patsy Donovan, Irish-American baseball player and manager (d. 1953)
- 1933Sanford I. Weill, American banker, financier, and philanthropist
- 1950Peter Forster, English bishop
- 1955Jiro Watanabe, Japanese boxer
- 1958Phillip Wilcher, Australian pianist and composer
- 1963Jimmy DeGrasso, American drummer (Megadeth, Black Star Riders, F5, Y&T, and Suicidal Tendencies)
- 1964Henry O. Godwinn, American wrestler
- 1975Hidekazu Ichinose, Japanese voice actor
- 1989Theo Walcott, English footballer
View the complete list of March 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 934Meng Zhixiang declares himself emperor and establishes Later Shu as a new state independent of Later Tang.
- 1322The Battle of Boroughbridge take place in the Despenser Wars.
- 1660The Long Parliament of England is dissolved so as to prepare for the new Convention Parliament.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough began as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- 1916The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US–Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- 1926History of Rocketry: Robert Goddard launches the first liquid-fueled rocket, at Auburn, Massachusetts.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1950Communist Czechoslovakia’s ministry of foreign affairs asks nuncios of Vatican to leave the country.
- 1958The Ford Motor Company produces its 50 millionth automobile, the Thunderbird, averaging almost a million cars a year since the company’s founding.
- 1978Supertanker Amoco Cadiz splits in two after running aground on the Portsall Rocks, three miles off the coast of Brittany, resulting in the largest oil spill in history at that time.
View the complete list of March 16 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melina Aslanidou, Severina Vučković, Itay Tiran, Jean Dalrymple, Susana Félix, Park Yong-ha, Debaki Bose, Maddie Blaustein, Eddie Kirkland, Barney Clark.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 16, 1942.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th March 1942 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1960. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 16, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 75th day of 1942
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 53 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,071 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,357 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 951
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 22, 1973
- Age in dog years: 397 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1914 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1960 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1972 – Huáscar Aparicio, Bolivian singer (d. 2013); May 14, 1959 – Patrick Bruel, French actor, singer, and poker player; September 24, 1952 – Mark Sandman, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Morphine and Treat Her Right) (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,790