Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1944 was a Thursday and it was the 76th day of the year 1944. It was the 11th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,815 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,605 days or 26.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 975 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 1975.
If a dog named Bacardi - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bacardi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bacardi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877Léo-Ernest Ouimet
- 1901Edward Pawley
- 1908Robert Rossen
- 1941Chuck Woolery
- 1949Victor Garber
- 1963Kevin Smith
- 1975Hidekazu Ichinose
- 1983Joe Mande
- 1987Paw Diaz
- 1987Tiiu Kuik
View the complete list of March 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1789Francis Chesney, English general and explorer (d. 1872)
- 1909Nubar Terziyan, Turkish actor (d. 1994)
- 1920Sid Fleischman, American author and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1931Alan Heyman, American-South Korean musicologist and composer (d. 2014)
- 1934Ray Walker, American singer (The Jordanaires)
- 1935Teresa Berganza, Spanish soprano and actress
- 1961Michiru Ōshima, Japanese composer and producer
- 1969Evangelos Koronios, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1976Abraham Núñez, Dominican baseball player
- 1982Brian Wilson, American baseball player
View the complete list of March 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joshua’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1244Over 200 Cathars are burned after the Fall of Montségur.
- 1322The Battle of Boroughbridge take place in the Despenser Wars.
- 1621Samoset, a Mohegan, visited the settlers of Plymouth Colony and greets them, “Welcome, Englishmen! My name is Samoset.”
- 1861Edward Clark becomes Governor of Texas, replacing Sam Houston, who has been evicted from the office for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to the Confederacy.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1968Vietnam War: In the My Lai Massacre, between 347 and 500 Vietnamese villagers (men, women, and children) are killed by American troops.
- 1983Demolition of the Ismaning radio transmitter, the last wooden radio tower in Germany.
- 1985Associated Press newsman Terry Anderson is taken hostage in Beirut. He is released on December 4, 1991.
- 1988The Troubles: Ulster loyalist militant Michael Stone attacks a Provisional IRA funeral in Belfast with pistols and grenades. Three people are killed and more than 60 wounded. The attack was filmed by news crews.
- 2005Israel officially hands over Jericho to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of March 16 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harold Wheeler, Sean Patrick Thomas, Rita Moreno, Hitomi Satō, Ozzy Osbourne, Jonathan Davis, Tex Avery, John Orchard, Eugene Pitt, Keenen Ivory Wayans.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 16, 1944.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th March 1944 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 15, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1944. Your score is -216. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 16, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1944
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 11th Thursday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 39 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,815 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,605 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 975
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 1975
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 15, 1923 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1944 (-216)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.III.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1950 – Chris Claremont, English-American author and actor; December 16, 1961 – Shane Black, American actor, director, and screenwriter; July 16, 1947 – Don Burke, Australian television host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872