Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1976 was a Tuesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,379 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 521 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Ius - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ius will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ius will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Edward Pawley
- 1905Elisabeth Flickenschildt
- 1927Olga San Juan
- 1928Christa Ludwig
- 1941Chuck Woolery
- 1948Richard Desjardins
- 1956Clifton Powell
- 1977Hiroki Yasumoto
- 1981Danny Brown
- 1985Eddy Lover
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1771Antoine-Jean Gros, French painter (d. 1835)
- 1799Anna Atkins, English botanist and photographer (d. 1871)
- 1871Frantz Reichel, French rugby player and hurdler (d. 1932)
- 1889Reggie Walker, South African runner and coach (d. 1951)
- 1901Potti Sreeramulu, Indian activist (d. 1952)
- 1949Victor Garber, Canadian actor and singer
- 1967Lauren Graham, American actress and producer
- 1972Veiko Õunpuu, Estonian director and screenwriter
- 1979Andrei Stepanov, Estonian footballer
- 1995Inga Janulevičiūtė, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 934Meng Zhixiang declares himself emperor and establishes Later Shu as a new state independent of Later Tang.
- 1190Massacre of Jews at Clifford’s Tower, York.
- 1689The 23rd Regiment of Foot or Royal Welch Fusiliers is founded.
- 1818In the Second Battle of Cancha Rayada, Spanish forces defeated Chileans under José de San Martín.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough began as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- 1900Sir Arthur Evans purchased the land around the ruins of Knossos, the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete.
- 1935Adolf Hitler orders Germany to rearm herself in violation of the Treaty of Versailles. Conscription is reintroduced to form the Wehrmacht.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Iwo Jima ended, but small pockets of Japanese resistance persisted.
- 1978Former Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro is kidnapped and later killed by his captors.
- 1988The Troubles: Ulster loyalist militant Michael Stone attacks a Provisional IRA funeral in Belfast with pistols and grenades. Three people are killed and more than 60 wounded. The attack was filmed by news crews.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shian-Li Tsang, Carol Douglas, Isaiah Rider, Norman Blake, Victoria Wood, Çağatay Ulusoy, Ed Byrne, Eddie Murphy, Brian Bosworth, Helen Ward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 16, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1920 – Maureen O'Hara, Irish-American actress and singer (d. 2015); April 16, 1991 – Yurie Midori, Japanese actress and gravure idol; December 16, 1926 – James McCracken, American tenor and actor (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216