Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 75th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,511 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,837 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 22, 2018.
If a dog named Oti - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Oti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Nubar Terziyan
- 1925Cornell Borchers
- 1928Christa Ludwig
- 1950Kate Nelligan
- 1959Flavor Flav
- 1960Jenny Eclair
- 1963Kevin Smith
- 1968Ananya Khare
- 1973Ahmet Kutsi Karadoğan
- 1982Dian Sastrowardoyo
View the complete list of March 16 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1822John Pope, American general (d. 1892)
- 1851Martinus Beijerinck, Dutch microbiologist and botanist (d. 1931)
- 1925Luis E. Miramontes, Mexican chemist and engineer (d. 2004)
- 1935Teresa Berganza, Spanish soprano and actress
- 1951Ray Benson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Asleep at the Wheel)
- 1959Flavor Flav, American rapper and actor (Public Enemy)
- 1970Reynolds Wolf, American meteorologist and journalist
- 1972Veiko Õunpuu, Estonian director and screenwriter
- 1976Paul Schneider, American actor and director
- 1989Blake Griffin, American basketball player
View the complete list of March 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1190Massacre of Jews at Clifford’s Tower, York.
- 1812Siege of Badajoz (March 16 – April 6) – British and Portuguese forces besieged and defeated French garrison during the Peninsular War.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough began as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.
- 1900Sir Arthur Evans purchased the land around the ruins of Knossos, the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete.
- 1950Communist Czechoslovakia’s ministry of foreign affairs asks nuncios of Vatican to leave the country.
- 1966Launch of Gemini 8, the 12th manned American space flight and first space docking with the Agena target vehicle.
- 1969A Viasa McDonnell Douglas DC-9 crashes in Maracaibo, Venezuela, killing 155.
- 1978Supertanker Amoco Cadiz splits in two after running aground on the Portsall Rocks, three miles off the coast of Brittany, resulting in the largest oil spill in history at that time.
- 1985Associated Press newsman Terry Anderson is taken hostage in Beirut. He is released on December 4, 1991.
- 2003Rachel Corrie, a 23-year-old American woman involved with the International Solidarity Movement, is killed trying to prevent a Palestinian home from being destroyed by a bulldozer in Rafah.
View the complete list of March 16 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marlee Matlin, Tori Matsuzaka, Jana Kramer, Texas Battle, Nora Zehetner, Freja Beha Erichsen, Neal Morse, Nesma Mahgoub, Notis Sfakianakis, Kristína.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 16, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 2001. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -185. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lean on Me by Club Nouveau as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1939 – Peter Gill, Welsh actor, director, and playwright; June 24, 1961 – Curt Smith, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tears for Fears and Graduate); December 3, 1979 – Daniel Bedingfield, New Zealand-English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,509