Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 76th day of the year 1921. It was the 11th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 244 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,916 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,972 days or 32.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 23, 1952.
If a dog named Xuxa - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xuxa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Xuxa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Sayed Darwish
- 1906Brigitte Helm
- 1919Nat King Cole
- 1944John Sebastian
- 1949Daniel Lavoie
- 1952Nikos Xydakis
- 1958Christian Clemenson
- 1961Andrew Paul
- 1962Clare Grogan
- 1986Miles Kane
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1665Élisabeth Jacquet de La Guerre, French harpsichord player and composer (d. 1729)
- 1780Thomas Chalmers, Scottish minister, economist, and educator (d. 1847)
- 1839Josef Rheinberger, Liechtensteiner-German organist and composer (d. 1901)
- 1928William John McKeag, Canadian businessman and politician, 17th Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba (d. 2007)
- 1936Ladislav Kupkovič, Slovakian composer and conductor
- 1947Yury Chernavsky, Russian-American songwriter and producer
- 1950Mehmet Ali İrtemçelik, Turkish diplomat
- 1958Jorge Ramos, Mexican-American journalist and author
- 1972Sean Price, American rapper and producer (Boot Camp Clik and Heltah Skeltah) (d. 2015)
- 1986Nick Newell, American mixed martial artist
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Petronius Maximus becomes, with support of the Roman Senate, emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1842The Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is formed;
- 1921The Second Polish Republic adopts the March Constitution.
- 1939Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanchang between the Kuomintang and Japan begins,
- 1942Holocaust: The first Jews from the Lvov Ghetto are gassed at the Belzec death camp in what is today eastern Poland.
- 1947First flight of the B-45 Tornado strategic bomber.
- 1963Mount Agung erupted on Bali killing more than 1,100 people.
- 1973The Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph Burst of Joy is taken, depicting a former prisoner of war being reunited with his family, which came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
- 1979The Penmanshiel Tunnel collapses during engineering works, killing two workers.
- 2000Five hundred thirty members of the Ugandan cult Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God die in a fire, considered to be a mass murder or suicide orchestrated by leaders of the cult. Elsewhere another 248 members are later found dead.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamie Glover, Austin Mahone, Suzy Chaffee, Hiroaki Iwanaga, apl.de.ap, Katherine Heigl, Sophie Zelmani, Hwang Chansung, Natalie Dormer, Chris Barrett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1921.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1921 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 17, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 76th day of 1921
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 11th Thursday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 244 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,916 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,972 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,217
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 23, 1952
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1928 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 17, 1946 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1977 – Nate Corddry, American actor; September 16, 1961 – Bilinda Butcher, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (My Bloody Valentine); March 23, 1944 – Tony McPhee, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Groundhogs).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,926