Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,656 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 598 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Scream - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scream will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Scream will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Sayed Darwish
- 1951Kurt Russell
- 1955Paul Overstreet
- 1961Andrew Paul
- 1962Janet Gardner
- 1972Sean Price
- 1975Justin Hawkins
- 1975Natalie Zea
- 1984Ryan Rottman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1904Chaim Gross, Austrian-American sculptor and educator (d. 1991)
- 1907Jean Van Houtte, Belgian academic and politician, 50th Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 1991)
- 1911John Patrick Spiegel, American psychiatrist and academic (d. 1991)
- 1938David Dilks, English historian and academic
- 1963Alex Fong, Chinese actor
- 1975Gina Holden, Canadian actress
- 1975Natalie Zea, American actress
- 1976Stephen Gately, Irish singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Boyzone) (d. 2009)
- 1978Saša Stanišić, Bosnian-German author
- 1987Ryan Parent, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 45 BCIn his last victory, Julius Caesar defeats the Pompeian forces of Titus Labienus and Pompey the Younger in the Battle of Munda.
- 1001The King of Butuan in the Philippines sends a tributary mission to the Song dynasty of China.
- 1805The Italian Republic, with Napoleon as president, becomes the Kingdom of Italy, with Napoleon as King.
- 1842The Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is formed;
- 1860The First Taranaki War begins in Taranaki, New Zealand, a major phase of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1939Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanchang between the Kuomintang and Japan begins,
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1950Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley announce the creation of element 98, which they name “californium”.
- 1979The Penmanshiel Tunnel collapses during engineering works, killing two workers.
- 1992A referendum to end apartheid in South Africa is passed 68.7% to 31.2%.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Romina Power, Anny Duperey, George Clooney, Blair Redford, Dar Williams, Lara Pulver, Mickey Avalon, Gordon Griffith, Dorothy Lamour, Michiko Nomura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1949 – Joyce DeWitt, American actress; April 19, 1993 – Sebastian de Souza, English actor; December 15, 1957 – Laura Molina, American singer, guitarist, actress, and painter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196