Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,296 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Nat King Cole
- 1952Susie Allanson
- 1958Christian Clemenson
- 1964Rob Lowe
- 1969Hugo Speer
- 1972Sean Price
- 1973Rico Blanco
- 1974Marisa Coughlan
- 1975Gina Holden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1686Jean-Baptiste Oudry, French painter and engraver (d. 1755)
- 1877Otto Gross, Austrian-German psychoanalyst and philosopher (d. 1920)
- 1915Henry Bumstead, American art director and production designer (d. 2006)
- 1928William John McKeag, Canadian businessman and politician, 17th Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba (d. 2007)
- 1939Bill Graham, Canadian academic and politician, 4th Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1946Michael Finnissy, English pianist and composer
- 1949Shih Wing-ching, Hong Kong businessman and philanthropist
- 1955Cynthia McKinney, American educator and politician
- 1967Barry Minkow, American pastor and businessman
- 1976Scott Downs, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677The Siege of Valenciennes, during the Franco-Dutch War, ends with France’s taking of the city.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1842The Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is formed;
- 1860The First Taranaki War begins in Taranaki, New Zealand, a major phase of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1921The Second Polish Republic adopts the March Constitution.
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1958The United States launches the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- 1966Off the coast of Spain in the Mediterranean, the DSV Alvin submarine finds a missing American hydrogen bomb.
- 1992Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires: Suicide car bomb attack kills 29 and injures 242.
- 2004Unrest in Kosovo: More than 22 are killed and 200 wounded. Thirty-five Serbian Orthodox shrines in Kosovo and two mosques in Belgrade and Niš are destroyed.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Allen, Verna Bloom, Michelle Alves, Wendy Schaal, Jim Peterik, Mark Roberts, Sean Stewart, Anna Fegi, Milton Berle, Lidia Quaranta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1923 – Pamela Britton, American actress (d. 1974); April 1, 1993 – Linnea Regnander, Swedish model; May 25, 1909 – Marie Menken, American actress, director, and painter (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076