Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 76th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,236 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 584 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944John Sebastian
- 1949Daniel Lavoie
- 1951Scott Gorham
- 1955Gary Sinise
- 1956Rory McGrath
- 1958Christian Clemenson
- 1962Rob Sitch
- 1968Eri Nitta
- 1970Gene Ween
- 1992Eliza Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1804Jim Bridger, American fur trader and explorer (d. 1881)
- 1915Henry Bumstead, American art director and production designer (d. 2006)
- 1930Paul Horn, American-Canadian flute player and saxophonist (d. 2014)
- 1936Ken Mattingly, American admiral, pilot, and astronaut
- 1961Alexander Bard, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Army of Lovers, Vacuum, and Bodies Without Organs)
- 1973Rico Blanco, Filipino singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Rivermaya)
- 1975Justin Hawkins, English singer-songwriter (The Darkness, British Whale, and Hot Leg)
- 1977Tamar Braxton, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Braxtons)
- 1981Aaron Baddeley, American-Australian golfer
- 1985Vassiliki Arvaniti, Greek volleyball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 455Petronius Maximus becomes, with support of the Roman Senate, emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1560Fort Coligny on Villegagnon Island in Rio de Janeiro is attacked and destroyed during the Portuguese campaign against France Antarctique.
- 1780American Revolution: George Washington grants the Continental Army a holiday “as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence”.
- 1921The Second Polish Republic adopts the March Constitution.
- 1939Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanchang between the Kuomintang and Japan begins,
- 1950Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley announce the creation of element 98, which they name “californium”.
- 1966Off the coast of Spain in the Mediterranean, the DSV Alvin submarine finds a missing American hydrogen bomb.
- 1988A Colombian Boeing 727 jetliner, Avianca Flight 410, crashes into a mountainside near the Venezuelan border killing 143.
- 2000Five hundred thirty members of the Ugandan cult Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God die in a fire, considered to be a mass murder or suicide orchestrated by leaders of the cult. Elsewhere another 248 members are later found dead.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Franziska Liebing, Jenna Coleman, AMG, Peter Brant II, Yves Robert, Johannes Brinkman, Jeff Morrow, Jung Yong-hwa, Archie Bell, Lucinda Jenney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1970.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1980 – Kana Ueda, Japanese voice actress and singer; May 25, 1927 – Norman Petty, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (d. 1984); October 22, 1965 – John Wesley Harding, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976