Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 77th day of the year 1976. It was the 11th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,572 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,524 days or 15.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 561 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 24, 2007.
If a dog named Banit - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Banit will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Banit will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ray Ellington
- 1951Kurt Russell
- 1960Rebeca Arthur
- 1961Alexander Bard
- 1967Billy Corgan
- 1970Yanic Truesdale
- 1973Rico Blanco
- 1976Stephen Gately
- 1983Atit Shah
View the complete list of March 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1870Horace Donisthorpe, English entomologist and myrmecologist (d. 1951)
- 1938Zola Taylor, American singer (The Platters) (d. 2007)
- 1939Jim Gary, American sculptor (d. 2006)
- 1942John Wayne Gacy, American serial killer (d. 1994)
- 1944Pattie Boyd, English model, author, and photographer
- 1964Rob Lowe, American actor and producer
- 1973Jerome Woods, American football player
- 1975Justin Hawkins, English singer-songwriter (The Darkness, British Whale, and Hot Leg)
- 1976Scott Downs, American baseball player
- 1990Saina Nehwal, Indian badminton player
View the complete list of March 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Miranda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 45 BCIn his last victory, Julius Caesar defeats the Pompeian forces of Titus Labienus and Pompey the Younger in the Battle of Munda.
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1945The Ludendorff Bridge in Remagen, Germany, collapses, ten days after its capture.
- 1947First flight of the B-45 Tornado strategic bomber.
- 1957A plane crash in Cebu, Philippines kills Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay and 24 others.
- 1963Mount Agung erupted on Bali killing more than 1,100 people.
- 1968As a result of nerve gas testing in Skull Valley, Utah, over 6,000 sheep are found dead.
- 1973The Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph Burst of Joy is taken, depicting a former prisoner of war being reunited with his family, which came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
- 2003Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Robin Cook, resigns from the British Cabinet in disagreement with government plans for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
View the complete list of March 17 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob McGrath, K. D. Aubert, John Goodman, Simone Renant, Bill Hunter, Nurgül Yeşilçay, Stan Chambers, Peter Sellers, Viktor Giacobbo, Gladys O'Connor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 17, 1976.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th March 1976 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 8, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1973. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 17th March 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 17, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 77th day of 1976
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 11th Wednesday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,572 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,524 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 561
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 24, 2007
- Age in dog years: 253 dog years old using a Briard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 8, 1986 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1973 (-133)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by The Four Seasons (March 20, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.III.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1951 – Barry Van Dyke, American actor and screenwriter; April 30, 1938 – Gary Collins, American actor and talk show host (d. 2012); June 16, 1982 – Matt Costa, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,103