Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1901 was a Monday and it was the 77th day of the year 1901. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 119 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,340 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,447 days or 39.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,468 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 24, 1932.
If a dog named Kaysa - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaysa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kaysa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1800Harriet Smithson
- 1931John Fraser
- 1945Eric Woolfson
- 1960Richard Biggs
- 1962Etsushi Toyokawa
- 1962Thomas Ian Griffith
- 1974Evan Lowenstein
- 1979Danneel Harris
- 1985Marvin Humes
View the complete list of March 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1881Paul Le Flem, French composer and critic (d. 1984)
- 1893Jean Goldkette, French-American pianist and bandleader (d. 1962)
- 1911Kullo Must, Estonian film producer (d. 1987)
- 1915Richard Condon, American author and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1934Roy Chapman, English footballer and manager (d. 1983)
- 1937Mark Donohue, American race car driver (d. 1975)
- 1958Richard de Zoysa, Sri Lankan journalist and author (d. 1990)
- 1962Volker Weidler, German race car driver
- 1964Courtney Pine, English saxophonist and clarinet player
- 1964Paul Elliott, English footballer and sportscaster
View the complete list of March 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jenna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1850American Express is founded by Henry Wells and William Fargo.
- 1865American Civil War: The Congress of the Confederate States adjourns for the last time.
- 1921The second Peace of Riga is signed between Poland and the Soviet Union.
- 1922In India, Mohandas Gandhi is sentenced to six years in prison for civil disobedience, of which he serves only two.
- 1940World War II: Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini meet at the Brenner Pass in the Alps and agree to form an alliance against France and the United Kingdom.
- 1942The War Relocation Authority is established in the United States to take Japanese Americans into custody.
- 1953An earthquake hits western Turkey, killing 265 people.
- 1971In Peru a landslide crashes into Yanawayin Lake, killing 200 people at the mining camp of Chungar.
- 1997The tail of a Russian Antonov An-24 charter plane breaks off while en route to Turkey causing the plane to crash and killing all 50 people on board and leading to the grounding of all An-24s.
- 2014The parliaments of Russia and Crimea sign an accession treaty.
View the complete list of March 18 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wayne Mills, Robert Pine, Rasmus Kaljujärv, Gao Yuanyuan, Richard Herd, Larry Garner, Jesse Lacey, Édith Butler, Ashley Eckstein, Randolph Scott.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 18, 1901.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th March 1901 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 16, 1917. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1901. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 18, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 77th day of 1901
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 125 days
- Age on next birthday: 119 years old
- Days since birth: 43,340 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,447 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,468
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 24, 1932
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 16, 1917 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1901 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.III.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1975 – Miriam Quiambao, Filipino model and actress; November 2, 1970 – Ely Buendia, Filipino singer-songwriter and guitarist (Eraserheads and Pupil); January 7, 1973 – Baiba Broka, Latvian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854