Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 78th day of the year 1928. It was the 12th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,245 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,082 days or 30.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 1959.
If a dog named Nengo - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nengo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nengo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929John Macurdy
- 1938Carl Gottlieb
- 1960James MacPherson
- 1961Grant Hart
- 1962James McMurtry
- 1969J. David Shapiro
- 1973Luci Christian
- 1979Adam Levine
- 1984Vonzell Solomon
- 1997Ciara Bravo
View the complete list of March 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1496Mary Tudor, Queen of France (d. 1533)
- 1782John C. Calhoun, American lawyer and politician, 7th Vice President of the United States (d. 1850)
- 1842Stéphane Mallarmé, French poet and critic (d. 1898)
- 1929John Macurdy, American opera singer
- 1945Hiroh Kikai, Japanese photographer
- 1979Adam Levine, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Maroon 5)
- 1981Doug Warren, American soccer player
- 1983Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro, French tennis player
- 1984Gary Roberts, English footballer
- 1987Mauro Zárate, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of March 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Ridda wars: The Arabian Peninsula is united under the central authority of Caliph Abu Bakr.
- 1241First Mongol invasion of Poland: Mongols overwhelm Polish armies in Kraków in the Battle of Chmielnik and plunder the city.
- 1314Jacques de Molay, the 23rd and the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, is burned at the stake.
- 1438Albert II of Habsburg becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1608Susenyos is formally crowned Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1848March Revolution: In Berlin there is a struggle between citizens and military, costing about 300 lives.
- 1940World War II: Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini meet at the Brenner Pass in the Alps and agree to form an alliance against France and the United Kingdom.
- 1967The supertanker SS Torrey Canyon runs aground off the Cornish coast.
- 1970Lon Nol ousts Prince Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia.
- 1990In the largest art theft in US history, 12 paintings, collectively worth around $300 million, are stolen from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston.
View the complete list of March 18 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luke Benward, Riyu Kosaka, John Dehner, Hank Cheyne, Ted Boy Marino, Mayuko Kawakita, Wayland Flowers, Leo Carrillo, Warren Defever, Bobby Parker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 18, 1928.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th March 1928 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 1, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 26, 1925. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 18, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1928
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 12th Sunday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,245 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,082 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,126
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 1959
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 1, 1929 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 26, 1925 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1960 – Leos Carax, French actor, director, and screenwriter; February 5, 1962 – Jennifer Jason Leigh, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; April 20, 1940 – James Gammon, American actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,817