Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 78th day of the year 1928. It was the 12th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,956 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,652 days or 31.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 1959.
If a dog named Miah - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miah will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Miah will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Holly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Frank Nagai
- 1938Charley Pride
- 1938Kenny Lynch
- 1938Shashi Kapoor
- 1943Dennis Linde
- 1947Patrick Chesnais
- 1959Luc Besson
- 1965Yoriko Douguchi
- 1989Lily Collins
- 1991Dylan Mattingly
View the complete list of March 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1640Philippe de La Hire, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1719)
- 1800Harriet Smithson, Anglo-Irish actress (d. 1854)
- 1934Roy Chapman, English footballer and manager (d. 1983)
- 1940József Tóth, Hungarian geographer and academic (d. 2013)
- 1943Dennis Linde, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1950Linda Partridge, English geneticist and academic
- 1956Deborah Jeane Palfrey, American madam (d. 2008)
- 1957Christer Fuglesang, Swedish physicist and astronaut
- 1964Paul Elliott, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1973Max Barry, Australian author and blogger
View the complete list of March 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1229Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, declares himself King of Jerusalem in the Sixth Crusade.
- 1741New York governor George Clarke’s complex at Fort George is burned in an arson attack, starting the New York Conspiracy of 1741.
- 1871Declaration of the Paris Commune; President of the French Republic, Adolphe Thiers, orders the evacuation of Paris.
- 1937A human-powered aircraft, Pedaliante, flies 1 km outside Milan, Italy.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Spanish Republican forces defeat the Italians at the Battle of Guadalajara.
- 1940World War II: Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini meet at the Brenner Pass in the Alps and agree to form an alliance against France and the United Kingdom.
- 1944The eruption of Mount Vesuvius in Italy kills 26 people and causes thousands to flee their homes.
- 1968Gold standard: The U.S. Congress repeals the requirement for a gold reserve to back US currency.
- 1990In the largest art theft in US history, 12 paintings, collectively worth around $300 million, are stolen from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston.
- 1992In a national referendum white South Africans vote overwhelmingly in favour of ending the racist policy of Apartheid.
View the complete list of March 18 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlos Gardel, Audrey Long, Timbaland, Lee Jong-suk, Sean Lennon, Danyel Gérard, Brian Baumgartner, Thurl Ravenscroft, Christie Brinkley, Maggie Blye.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 18, 1928.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th March 1928 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 1, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 26, 1925. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 18, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1928
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 12th Sunday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,956 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,652 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,184
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 1959
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 1, 1929 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 26, 1925 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.III.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1986 – Måns Zelmerlöw, Swedish singer and actor; November 15, 1919 – Carol Bruce, American singer and actress (d. 2007); June 27, 1924 – Rosalie Allen, American singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892