Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 78th day of the year 1928. It was the 12th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,586 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,529 days or 31.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,171 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 1959.
If a dog named Brix - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brix will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brix will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1800Harriet Smithson
- 1911Kullo Must
- 1931John Fraser
- 1938Carl Gottlieb
- 1938Kenny Lynch
- 1963Vanessa L. Williams
- 1975Lucid Fall
- 1978Virginia Williams
- 1989Kana Nishino
- 1997Ciara Bravo
View the complete list of March 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1496Mary Tudor, Queen of France (d. 1533)
- 1909C. Walter Hodges, English author and illustrator (d. 2004)
- 1945Hiroh Kikai, Japanese photographer
- 1953Takashi Yoshimatsu, Japanese composer
- 1957Wolfgang Schilling, German footballer
- 1975Sutton Foster, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1976Tomo Ohka, Japanese baseball player
- 1978Brian Scalabrine, American basketball player and coach
- 1978Yoshie Takeshita, Japanese volleyball player
- 1985Gennaro Esposito, Italian footballer
View the complete list of March 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Michael’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1229Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, declares himself King of Jerusalem in the Sixth Crusade.
- 1644The Third Anglo-Powhatan War begins in the Colony of Virginia.
- 1766American Revolution: The British Parliament repeals the Stamp Act.
- 1921The second Peace of Riga is signed between Poland and the Soviet Union.
- 1940World War II: Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini meet at the Brenner Pass in the Alps and agree to form an alliance against France and the United Kingdom.
- 1959President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs a bill into law allowing for Hawaiian statehood, which would become official on August 21.
- 1967The supertanker SS Torrey Canyon runs aground off the Cornish coast.
- 1969The United States begins secretly bombing the Sihanouk Trail in Cambodia, used by communist forces to infiltrate South Vietnam.
- 1974Oil embargo crisis: Most OPEC nations end a five-month oil embargo against the United States, Europe and Japan.
- 1994Bosnia’s Bosniaks and Croats sign the Washington Agreement, ending war between the Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia and the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and establishing the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
View the complete list of March 18 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julia Zemiro, Carlos Pena, Jr., Caryn Mower, Bianca Guidotti, Lupillo Rivera, Shaun Cassidy, Bii, Jason Schwartzman, Jason Falkner, Brandon Quinn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 18, 1928.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th March 1928 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 1, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 26, 1925. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 18, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1928
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 12th Sunday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 112 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,586 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,529 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,171
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 1959
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 1, 1929 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 26, 1925 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.III.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1960 – Arjen Anthony Lucassen, Dutch singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Ayreon, Star One, Ambeon, and Guilt Machine); February 17, 1961 – Panna Rittikrai, Thai actor, director, and stuntman (d. 2014); August 1, 1975 – Teresa Mak, Hong Kong actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854