Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 77th day of the year 1929. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,591 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,530 days or 31.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 24, 1960.
If a dog named Milena - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Milena will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Milena will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Diana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929John Macurdy
- 1931John Fraser
- 1947Patrick Chesnais
- 1950Brad Dourif
- 1959Luc Besson
- 1961Grant Hart
- 1964Mika Kanai
- 1968Shin-ichiro Miki
- 1978Juris Fernandez
- 1978Virginia Williams
View the complete list of March 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1555Francis, Duke of Anjou (d. 1584)
- 1602Jacques de Billy, French priest, mathematician, and theorist (d. 1679)
- 1877Edgar Cayce, American mystic and psychic (d. 1945)
- 1903Galeazzo Ciano, Italian journalist and politician, Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1944)
- 1922Seymour Martin Lipset, American sociologist and academic (d. 2006)
- 1928Fidel V. Ramos, Filipino general and politician, 12th President of the Philippines
- 1965Birgit Clarius, German heptathlete
- 1975Lucid Fall, South Korean singer
- 1975Tomas Žvirgždauskas, Lithuanian footballer
- 1983Ethan Carter III, American wrestler
View the complete list of March 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608Susenyos is formally crowned Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1922In India, Mohandas Gandhi is sentenced to six years in prison for civil disobedience, of which he serves only two.
- 1938Mexico nationalizes all foreign-owned oil properties within its borders.
- 1940World War II: Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini meet at the Brenner Pass in the Alps and agree to form an alliance against France and the United Kingdom.
- 1962The Évian Accords end the Algerian War of Independence, which had begun in 1954.
- 1980At Plesetsk Cosmodrome in Russia, 50 people are killed by an explosion of a Vostok-2M rocket on its launch pad during a fueling operation.
- 1985First episode of Neighbours broadcast.
- 1990Germans in the German Democratic Republic vote in the first democratic elections in the former communist dictatorship.
- 1994Bosnia’s Bosniaks and Croats sign the Washington Agreement, ending war between the Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia and the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and establishing the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 2015The Bardo National Museum in Tunisia is attacked by gunmen. 23 people, almost all tourists, are killed, and at least 50 other people are wounded.
View the complete list of March 18 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suchitra Sen, Hirotaka Suzuoki, Alvin Youngblood Hart, Doukissa Nomikou, Al Goodman, Alexander Hacke, Chris Colfer, James Darren, Stelios Kazantzidis, Melissa McIntyre.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 18, 1929.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th March 1929 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 28, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 27, 1945. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 18, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 77th day of 1929
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,591 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,530 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,172
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 24, 1960
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 28, 1935 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 27, 1945 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.III.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1946 – Murray Head, English actor and singer; July 31, 1952 – Alan Autry, American football player, actor, and politician, 23rd Mayor of Fresno, California; February 25, 1965 – Maricel Soriano, Filipino actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,836