Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 77th day of the year 1950. It was the 11th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,176 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,392 days or 22.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 853 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 24, 1981.
If a dog named Nick - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nick will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nick will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1800Harriet Smithson
- 1945Eric Woolfson
- 1952Will Durst
- 1962Etsushi Toyokawa
- 1962James McMurtry
- 1966Jerry Cantrell
- 1978Virginia Williams
- 1979Adam Levine
- 1985Marvin Humes
- 1991Dylan Mattingly
View the complete list of March 18 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1842Stéphane Mallarmé, French poet and critic (d. 1898)
- 1893Costante Girardengo, Italian cyclist (d. 1978)
- 1907Verda Welcome, American educator and politician (d. 1990)
- 1931Howard Coble, American captain and politician
- 1939Yannis Markopoulos, Greek composer
- 1948Guy Lapointe, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1950Larry Perkins, Australian race car driver
- 1968Miguel Herrera, Mexican footballer and manager
- 1979Dramane Coulibaly, Malian footballer
- 1984Rajeev Ram, American tennis player
View the complete list of March 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1906Traian Vuia flies a heavier-than-air aircraft for 11 meters at an altitude of one meter.
- 1913King George I of Greece is assassinated in the recently liberated city of Thessaloniki.
- 1922In India, Mohandas Gandhi is sentenced to six years in prison for civil disobedience, of which he serves only two.
- 1925The Tri-State Tornado hits the Midwestern states of Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana, killing 695 people.
- 1937The New London School explosion in New London, Texas, kills 300 people, mostly children.
- 1970Lon Nol ousts Prince Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia.
- 1974Oil embargo crisis: Most OPEC nations end a five-month oil embargo against the United States, Europe and Japan.
- 1990Germans in the German Democratic Republic vote in the first democratic elections in the former communist dictatorship.
- 1992In a national referendum white South Africans vote overwhelmingly in favour of ending the racist policy of Apartheid.
- 1996A nightclub fire in Quezon City, Philippines kills 162 people.
View the complete list of March 18 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis Haysbert, Maria Ewing, Pua Magasiva, Guy Béart, Adam Young, Corinna Harfouch, Tracy Morgan, Melissa Mendez, Vincent Pérez, Wilson Pickett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 18, 1950.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th March 1950 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 18, 1953. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 8, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 18th March 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 18, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 77th day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 11th Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 26 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,176 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,392 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 853
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 24, 1981
- Age in dog years: 292 dog years old using a Toy Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 18, 1953 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 8, 1963 (-125)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1959 – Corinne Drewery, English singer-songwriter (Swing Out Sister and Working Week); January 15, 1975 – 9th Wonder, American rapper and producer (Little Brother); April 27, 1948 – Kate Pierson, American singer-songwriter and bass player (The B-52's and NiNa).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,785