Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 77th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,760 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 432 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Gringo - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gringo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gringo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Smiley Burnette
- 1931John Fraser
- 1947Heather Ryan
- 1959Irene Cara
- 1959Luc Besson
- 1966Jerry Cantrell
- 1974Evan Lowenstein
- 1975Lucid Fall
- 1979Shola Ama
- 1991Dylan Mattingly
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1690Christian Goldbach, Prussian-German mathematician and academic (d. 1764)
- 1937Rudi Altig, German cyclist and screenwriter
- 1944Dick Smith, Australian publisher and businessman, founded Dick Smith Electronics and Australian Geographic
- 1950Brad Dourif, American actor
- 1959Irene Cara, American actress, singer-songwriter, and producer
- 1964Paul Elliott, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1972Anja Möllenbeck, German discus thrower
- 1973Luci Christian, American voice actress and screenwriter
- 1979Adam Levine, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Maroon 5)
- 1979Shola Ama, English singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1229Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, declares himself King of Jerusalem in the Sixth Crusade.
- 1314Jacques de Molay, the 23rd and the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, is burned at the stake.
- 1438Albert II of Habsburg becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1892Former Governor General Lord Stanley pledges to donate a silver challenge cup, later named after him, as an award for the best hockey team in Canada the Stanley Cup.
- 1921The second Peace of Riga is signed between Poland and the Soviet Union.
- 1922In India, Mohandas Gandhi is sentenced to six years in prison for civil disobedience, of which he serves only two.
- 1970The U.S. postal strike of 1970 begins, one of the largest wildcat strikes in U.S. history.
- 1990In the largest art theft in US history, 12 paintings, collectively worth around $300 million, are stolen from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston.
- 1997The tail of a Russian Antonov An-24 charter plane breaks off while en route to Turkey causing the plane to crash and killing all 50 people on board and leading to the grounding of all An-24s.
- 2015The Bardo National Museum in Tunisia is attacked by gunmen. 23 people, almost all tourists, are killed, and at least 50 other people are wounded.
View the complete list of historical events for March 18.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leila K, Gaku Hamada, John McFee, Al Jourgensen, Riyo Mori, Napakpapha Nakprasitte, Daria Werbowy, Robert Englund, Bruce Willis, Silvy De Bie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 18, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1943 – Kevin Dobson, American actor and director; March 28, 1995 – Rachel Farley, American singer; July 29, 1923 – George Burditt, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,232