Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 79th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,614 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Tige Andrews
- 1933Phyllis Newman
- 1935Burt Metcalfe
- 1937Clarence "Frogman" Henry
- 1952Harvey Weinstein
- 1955Bruce Willis
- 1964Jake Weber
- 1974Vida Guerra
- 1975Mason Jennings
- 1979Abby Brammell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1829Carl Frederik Tietgen, Danish businessman (d. 1901)
- 1851William Henry Stark, American businessman (d. 1936)
- 1906Adolf Eichmann, German SS officer (d. 1962)
- 1928Patrick McGoohan, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1932Gay Brewer, American golfer (d. 2007)
- 1933Phyllis Newman, American actress and singer
- 1944Sirhan Sirhan, Palestinian-Jordanian assassin of Robert F. Kennedy
- 1961Jos Lansink, Dutch-Belgian horse rider
- 1975Antonio Daniels, American basketball player
- 1982Jonathan Fanene, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1563The Edict of Amboise is signed, ending the first phase of the French Wars of Religion and granting certain freedoms to the Huguenots.
- 1863The SS Georgiana, said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is destroyed on her maiden voyage with a cargo of munitions, medicines and merchandise then valued at over $1,000,000.
- 1920The United States Senate rejects the Treaty of Versailles for the second time (the first time was on November 19, 1919).
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Japan, a dive bomber hits the aircraft carrier USS Franklin, killing 724 of her crew. Badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under her own power.
- 1962The Algerian War of Independence against the French ends.
- 1979The United States House of Representatives begins broadcasting its day-to-day business via the cable television network C-SPAN.
- 1987Televangelist Jim Bakker resigns as head of the PTL Club due to a brewing sex scandal; he hands over control to Jerry Falwell.
- 2004A Swedish DC-3 shot down by a Russian MiG-15 in 1952 over the Baltic Sea is finally recovered after years of work. The remains of the three crewmen are left in place, pending further investigations.
- 2004Konginkangas bus disaster: A semi-trailer truck and a bus crash head-on in Äänekoski, Finland. A total of 24 people are killed and 13 injured.
- 2008GRB 080319B: A cosmic burst that is the farthest object visible to the naked eye is briefly observed.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Sarandon, Elvis Costello, Dana Ashbrook, Gabrielle Destroismaisons, Pleasure P, Inva Mula, Francis Magalona, Nadia Litz, James Morrison, Fran Lebowitz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 19, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1970 – Domino, American DJ and producer (Hieroglyphics); September 3, 1979 – Tiffany Chapman, English actress; June 23, 1976 – Aaron Ruell, American actor, director, and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976