Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 79th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,500 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Renée Taylor
- 1935Burt Metcalfe
- 1935Nancy Malone
- 1937Maurice Roëves
- 1946Ruth Pointer
- 1955Simon Yam
- 1963Mary Scheer
- 1965Fred Stoller
- 1969Connor Trinneer
- 1974Vida Guerra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1823Princess Adelgunde of Bavaria (d. 1914)
- 1900Frédéric Joliot-Curie, French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958)
- 1909Louis Hayward, South African-American actor (d. 1985)
- 1919Lennie Tristano, American pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1978)
- 1930Gualtiero Marchesi, Italian chef
- 1945Modestas Paulauskas, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1945Raymond Plant, Baron Plant of Highfield, English academic and politician
- 1955Bruce Willis, German-American actor, singer, and producer
- 1963Brazo de Plata, Mexican wrestler
- 1987Michal Švec, Czech footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1563The Edict of Amboise is signed, ending the first phase of the French Wars of Religion and granting certain freedoms to the Huguenots.
- 1687Explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle, searching for the mouth of the Mississippi River, is murdered by his own men.
- 1812The Cádiz Cortes promulgates the Spanish Constitution of 1812.
- 1861The First Taranaki War ends in New Zealand.
- 1945World War II: Adolf Hitler issues his “Nero Decree” ordering all industries, military installations, shops, transportation facilities and communications facilities in Germany to be destroyed.
- 1958The Monarch Underwear Company fire leaves 24 dead and 15 injured.
- 1962Highly influential artist, Bob Dylan releases his first album, Bob Dylan, on Columbia Records label.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentinian forces land on South Georgia Island, precipitating war with the United Kingdom.
- 20043-19 shooting incident: Taiwanese president Chen Shui-bian is shot just before the country’s presidential election on March 20.
- 2004Konginkangas bus disaster: A semi-trailer truck and a bus crash head-on in Äänekoski, Finland. A total of 24 people are killed and 13 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mic Geronimo, Giorgos Theofanous, Anna Gunn, Stephen Boyd, Dave Madden, Bernadette Peters, Bill Hunter, Kathleen Edwards, Jack Bannon, Ronnie Dunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 19, 1920.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1947 – Gigliola Cinquetti, Italian singer-songwriter; January 9, 1957 – Bibie, Ghanaian-French singer; July 31, 1971 – Christina Cox, Canadian actress and stuntwoman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 867